Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Roadster vanity license plates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was trying to get
0-60 in 3.7 down to just 6 characters, wasn't possible. So I went with what I have above for the same reason as @Ladman23. No one here understands that this is electric. Closest I came was this:

PLPC155?plateText=60N3.7.png

Would have gotten this background too, if it came in black.

I'm in Louisiana so everything is available here. I'm thinking about these plates.

GAS SUX - for my tesla
SUX GAS - for my international CXT

or

FUELISH - CXT
COMPNS8 - TESLA

I did this too. Relating each car plate to each other and they still stand alone. Once I showed up in my SUV and something thought I no longer had the Roadster. My plates are the same message but flipped.

I originally bought "N TESLA" for my car, in honor of the famous inventor. But as I've mentioned before in this thread, my Roadster arrived with the #1 Ontario Green Vehicle plates - GVAA 001. Couldn't take those off!

So I stuck the "N TESLA" plates on my G37. Now every time someone sees it they say, "does that mean Not Tesla?" Even my Ranger said that. Sigh.

I did this too. Relating each car plate to each other and they still stand alone. Once I showed up in my SUV and something thought I no longer had the Roadster. My plates are the same message but flipped.

I could have sworn I saw a rearview shot of VFX's roadster somewhere... But I couldn't find it.

I originally bought "N TESLA" for my car, in honor of the famous inventor. But as I've mentioned before in this thread, my Roadster arrived with the #1 Ontario Green Vehicle plates - GVAA 001. Couldn't take those off!

So I stuck the "N TESLA" plates on my G37. Now every time someone sees it they say, "does that mean Not Tesla?" Even my Ranger said that. Sigh.

If it was on your Tesla would they think it meant New Tesla :biggrin:.

P.S. I'm guessing it actually stands for Nikola Tesla.

-Shark2k