Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still waiting for my first too. Just give me a chance at the d*mn limited edition wall charger! I am planning to donate the mini model S anyway :)

lol you made me laugh as I feel the same way except that I am hoping for one so I can get the kids tesla in time for xmass, gone so far as printing and double laminating my referral link so I have it handy to hand to others if the opportunity comes up.
Screenshot_20171022-130306.png

Semi Truck Unveil Event time of day?

I booked flight reservations for the Semi Truck Unveil Event this morning.
Arriving the day before (November 15) and departing from LAX on the last flight of the day at 11:50 PM on November 16.

So, I’m assuming event will be over by 9:00 PM so I could get back to LAX for my return flight.

Is this a safe assumption?

Could use some help from anybody who has attended these Tesla events in the past.
Trying to figure out the most likely time of day on November 16.

• Love
Reactions: MelaniainLA

Arriving the day before (November 15) and departing from LAX on the last flight of the day at 11:50 PM on November 16.

So, I’m assuming event will be over by 9:00 PM so I could get back to LAX for my return flight.

Could use some help from anybody who has attended these Tesla events in the past.
Normally Elon doesn't even show for the presentations until 9 pm. While he probably won't talk for long, if there are any test rides offered, they probably wouldn't be until after the presentation and could easily go into the wee hours of the morning.

It is always possible the event could be during the day instead of the evening but nearly all events over the past few years have been at night.

Reactions: MelaniainLA

Have they announced a start time yet? Don't events normally start around 7 PM, and then go until past 11 PM. (Especially when there are test rides, as those take a lot of time.) So while the main presentation would probably be done by 9 PM, if they start on time, you might not get a test ride.

I'm arriving the afternoon of the event and flying out the next morning - sometimes the events go late. If you just want to enjoy being there and not checking the time, I'd recommend spending the night.

Reactions: MP3Mike
Status
Not open for further replies.