Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in CA, and it looks like my link may be worth 2000$ in the near future!
Having worked pretty hard to get my friend from VA to 5 referrals so he can get the factory tour, I feel my karma is in a good spot. I got 2000$ off of my car by using his link, and felt it was the least I could do for him.
Would love to get even just one referral to go through with my code. :)
Model S Design Studio | Tesla Motors

I received this note from Tesla this evening:

A few months ago, we kicked off an experimental referral program. Tesla owners are passionate and thousands of you have introduced your friends to Tesla ownership. There are just two weeks remaining in the program for you to share your referral link with a friend so they save $1,000 off the purchase price of a new Model S*. In return, you will get a $1,000 discount that can be applied to a new car, service center visit or accessory purchase.

Those who make five referrals will receive a free Tesla Powerwall (including installation), as well as an invitation for them and a guest to attend the Gigafactory grand opening party.

Those who make ten referrals will get the right to purchase a fully loaded Founder Series Model X, not available to the public, for the price of a base-level Model X—roughly a $30,000 saving.

The top referrer on October 31st in each sales region will have their Model S exchanged for a fully loaded Ludicrous P90D for free.

Thank you again for your support in helping accelerate the world's transition to sustainable transport.

The Tesla Team

*In OH and VA customers placing a new order using a referral link receive $2,000 off the purchase price and the current owner does not receive any monetary award. Their eligibility for prizes remains per all other states.

I received this note from Tesla this evening:

A few months ago, we kicked off an experimental referral program. Tesla owners are passionate and thousands of you have introduced your friends to Tesla ownership. There are just two weeks remaining in the program for you to share your referral link with a friend so they save $1,000 off the purchase price of a new Model S*. In return, you will get a $1,000 discount that can be applied to a new car, service center visit or accessory purchase.

Those who make five referrals will receive a free Tesla Powerwall (including installation), as well as an invitation for them and a guest to attend the Gigafactory grand opening party.

Those who make ten referrals will get the right to purchase a fully loaded Founder Series Model X, not available to the public, for the price of a base-level Model X—roughly a $30,000 saving.

The top referrer on October 31st in each sales region will have their Model S exchanged for a fully loaded Ludicrous P90D for free.

Thank you again for your support in helping accelerate the world's transition to sustainable transport.

The Tesla Team

*In OH and VA customers placing a new order using a referral link receive $2,000 off the purchase price and the current owner does not receive any monetary award. Their eligibility for prizes remains per all other states.

I'm in Virginia and am only 1 away from 5 referrals, I really want to get an invite to the gigafactory... So if anyone is looking for a $2k Virginia referral ping me.

I'd love to get two more referrals using my code - but even if you're using someone else's code, please feel free to pm for any help in decoding all the info about charging or planning a trip or any other questions about switching to driving electric. I'll help either way. (As some forum members can attest, I've even talked to reluctant spouses on the phone, to answer their questions and get them excited about a Tesla in the garage.)

I really do want to see people behind the wheel of an EV, without going through the anxiety some of us did early on (almost 5 years now!).

I'd love to get two more referrals using my code - but even if you're using someone else's code, please feel free to pm for any help in decoding all the info about charging or planning a trip or any other questions about switching to driving electric. I'll help either way. (As some forum members can attest, I've even talked to reluctant spouses on the phone, to answer their questions and get them excited about a Tesla in the garage.)

I really do want to see people behind the wheel of an EV, without going through the anxiety some of us did early on (almost 5 years now!).

To anyone new, just checking out this thread, and looking for someone to go to for advice: I can't think of anyone better or more qualified than Bonnie, so since she has offered, you should take her up on the offer. I'd be careful, though. If you put a reluctant spouse on the phone with her, you may wind up with not one, but two new Teslas!

To anyone new, just checking out this thread, and looking for someone to go to for advice: I can't think of anyone better or more qualified than Bonnie, so since she has offered, you should take her up on the offer. I'd be careful, though. If you put a reluctant spouse on the phone with her, you may wind up with not one, but two new Teslas!

Bonnie, I see you have 11 referrals now! Congrats!

Bonnie, I see you have 11 referrals now! Congrats!

Thanks! None from my post here (though I did get positive rep, thank you whoever did that). Almost all are local folks here, plus a couple friends.

- - - Updated - - -

Hah. That might have happened in one case. She wanted one of her own by the time I got done talking.

So without any referrals from this thread, I've hit 11. I'm good. But the offer is still open to help anyone out with info, reluctant spouse, whatever.

Tesla $1000 rebate

I am sending you one of my ten $1,000 gift certificates for buying a Tesla Model S via this link:
http://ts.la/margo7769 (expires on Oct 31, 2015).

Just use this link to get $1000 off. Tesla has never given a discount and it is here for you to use now only. Oct 31- deadline. I got my Tesla 15 months ago and I love it!!!!!!!:smile::biggrin::rolleyes:

The founder's X shouldn't have any tax liabilities outside of standard sales tax. Tesla is not discounting the car; they are selling the car at the standard price for that model. They might have to issue tax documents for the power wall, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.