Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla original Ultra Hi-fi Door Speakers - $100 plus shipping

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For sale are four door speakers from Ultra Hi-fi sound system. All four for $100 plus shipping! Plug and play, all hardware included.

Attachments

• 20180322_114801.jpg
    20180322_114801.jpg
    419.9 KB · Views: 107
I have the standard sound system with the standard amp. Would this be a noticeable improvement for my application? I'm thinking aftermarket speakers, with sub and dedicated amps is probably the best way to go, but with our vehicles there are very limited aftermarket options. Comments? Thoughts? What did you upgrade to? Thx

I have the standard sound system with the standard amp. Would this be a noticeable improvement for my application? I'm thinking aftermarket speakers, with sub and dedicated amps is probably the best way to go, but with our vehicles there are very limited aftermarket options. Comments? Thoughts? What did you upgrade to? Thx
I would swing by a Tesla store and ask them if you can listen to one of the cars with the premium audio (I don't remember what it's called now). I just installed some Kicker speakers in our second car, and the Tesla still sounds much nicer than it. $100 speakers, assuming they are in good shape, is a good deal.