Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla order page change res # to Model X 00XXXX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same here. Got the full VIN in the JavaScript code, and the number on the page.

This is pretty significant - My order is for a 90D, and my reservation number above 12000. Until yesterday, not even all P90Ds had VINs, and today, even the riff-raff like me has one!

Also interesting to see that my VIN is under 2000, it sounds like a lot of reservation holders haven't actually placed an order yet.

Same here. Got the full VIN in the JavaScript code, and the number on the page.

This is pretty significant - My order is for a 90D, and my reservation number above 12000. Until yesterday, not even all P90Ds had VINs, and today, even the riff-raff like me has one!

Also interesting to see that my VIN is under 2000, it sounds like a lot of reservation holders haven't actually placed an order yet.

That is quite interesting. My order was confirmed on 12/14, res #6068, no VIN yet. Only option you have that I didn't order is the ultra Hi-Fi stereo. Hopefully more VINs come soon.

90D here as well with VIN 17xx. 90D with premium interior but no ultra sound. With tow package, high 72A charging, subzero package, regular silver 20" wheels, 7 seater, solid black on black with black and obeche wood matte, autopilot, smart suspension. Reserved 10/21/15, configured 1/11/16 and confirmed 1/18/16... VIN assigned today 3/2/16 :) getting closer, and with "Tesla soon" it may mean whatever anyway :)