Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla offering a discount on new car deliveries this month!?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I haven't yet independently confirmed this, but here is a quote from an email I just received from the Tesla Owners Florida club:

Breaking news! Tesla has let me know that anyone who takes delivery of a Model 3 or Model Y before the end of the year will receive a $3,750 discount on the price. For more information contact the Tesla Store at the Florida Mall in Orlando, or your nearest Tesla location.
Does anyone know how if it applies to leases also, do they reduce it via cap cost reduction?

Is this only based on current pricing? What if someone has a reservation based on older pricing?

It is based on current pricing if you are buying from stock, or if you ordered a little while ago and have delivery scheduled for December, 2022, at what the current pricing is. Now, if one ordered before the price went up to the last increase, one would keep that lower price AND get the $3,750 off. Mine falls into that lower last price AND the $3,750 credit since I ordered in the first half of April, 2022, and am picking it up Tuesday, God willing, if it looks OK.

The $3750 credit is applied to all deliveries this month. It has nothing to to do with a USA tax credit. It’s a discount directly from Tesla since many are trying to hold off delivery until January 2023

I'm just saying this $3750 looks like the right way to go for anyone on the fence, since it looks like Tesla will not qualify for the tax credit in 2023.

Reactions: rcsting