Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla model 3 totaled

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So the insurance company paid off your loan and let you keep the car in lieu of the $9k?

Well then I'd say, problem solved. If the car is fully functional, drive it. You can take your time fixing it (or not at all) and learn as you go. Good luck getting it back into shape.
Thank you! That’s exactly what happened, I don’t think people were quite understanding the situation, but I wasn’t explaining it well either

Reactions: zoomer0056
Interesting outcome. Does CA have annual vehicle safety tests and how easy/hard is it for a post-accident salvage vehicle to clear that bar?

Have you inquired about the cost of CA insurance to drive a salvage vehicle with a DUI arrest (but not a final conviction)?

In a way, it's good that it'll be much more expensive and harder to drive for the next few years. Maybe that'll help drive it home that this should be a serious wake up call. Next time, there might be victims including yourself.

Interesting outcome. Does CA have annual vehicle safety tests and how easy/hard is it for a post-accident salvage vehicle to clear that bar?

Have you inquired about the cost of CA insurance to drive a salvage vehicle with a DUI arrest (but not a final conviction)?

In a way, it's good that it'll be much more expensive and harder to drive for the next few years. Maybe that'll help drive it home that this should be a serious wake up call. Next time, there might be victims including yourself.
Yes absolutely thank you, I have having a wake up call from all this