Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Check Bounced?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bit of a strange question, but curious to see how this will play out. I picked up my model s on Friday and a portion of my payment to Tesla was with a personal check. I won't bore you with my excuses, but the transfer from my savings to my checking never went through, so the check bounced and was returned to Tesla. I re-transferred the money, called the bank to make sure it was available for the check and got my overdraft fee back. Now, what is Tesla going to do? Will the try to deposit the check again and hit me with a fee? I have no idea about who to contact about this mistake. Any suggestions or ideas?

People usually try checks several times. Hopefully they do the usual. :D

I wouldn’t sweat it for a few days; check your balance and you should see it processed.
Thanks, I just dont want to get hit with any type of bounce check fee. Im almost 40 years old and have never overdrafted or written a bounced check in my life. So needless to say I'm quite embarrassed, confused and worried at the same time, if that makes sense.

Reactions: boaterva