Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla CCS adapter for Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Went back and forth with Tesla about purchasing a CCS adapter. I had to set up a service call with them to order one as one is not offered for my MY. They said I need a retrofit but I sent a picture showing the car is Enabled for CCS charging. They finally said after reviewing I can order one online and use. My account still is not allowing me to purchase. How do go about getting one? I don't want to go through a 3rd party due to the risk involved if something happens.
I was able to get one through Tesla finally.

Went back and forth with Tesla about purchasing a CCS adapter. I had to set up a service call with them to order one as one is not offered for my MY. They said I need a retrofit but I sent a picture showing the car is Enabled for CCS charging. They finally said after reviewing I can order one online and use. My account still is not allowing me to purchase. How do go about getting one? I don't want to go through a 3rd party due to the risk involved if something happens.
There are some Tesla CCS Combo 1 adapters for sale on eBay including new in box and used adapters.