Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
is there anyway oine can see the list of visited superchargers on the Telsa website, app, or other means? I think I've been to over 200, but my memory is far from perfect. I get free SC, so it wouldn't show up on my credit card.
On the Tesla app, go into your account (click the face icon at the top right of the screen), then choose Account, then Charging. You will see a list of your charging sessions, even if you have free Supercharging.

Did a day trip with my 3 year old to the San Diego Zoo today. Had a blast and topped it off with a first on the way home. Cheers to another century!

Check-ins for 2023-11-15
- City of Industry, CA (#800) (First to check-in)

20231115_192205.jpg

Some questions for @Bighorn, @PLUS EV and others who have rented a Tesla in Europe.

What are the pros and cons of UFODrive vs Hertz? On the face of it, UFODrive seems more expensive than Hertz, although maybe that's because UFODrive includes the cost of charging. Does Hertz add a markup on Supercharger costs? Can you be sure of getting a Tesla if you book with Hertz?

We're doing a trip to Netherlands and the UK in December/January. Supercharger hunting is going to be secondary to tourism/visiting family, so I don't envisage putting on a lot of miles, just snagging Superchargers which are reasonably en route.

Thanks for any feedback.
It’s difficult to generalize about Hertz because their business varies so much from country to country. In Birmingham, we had an excellent and inexpensive experience whereas in France, it was quite negative and despite repeated reassurances about unlimited mileage, it was not and it turned expensive for multiple reasons. We had reserved cars both places and when we’re at the counter in Paris, they inform us that no insurance is included in the booked rate, while it had been in England. From my recollection, our daily rate tripled that night and we were still carrying close to a 6000€ deductible. Left such a bad taste, I switched to UFO as soon as I could. Their rates vary significantly from city to city and even within cities. They’ve changed their daily included miles (kms) from 200 to 50, so high mileage can add up. I haven’t priced anything lately, but I found a daily rate of 40€ from Madrid back in July when I booked it, which was around 50% less expensive than many other cities at the time.
While they’ve annoyed me with their decision about not allowing visits to non-EU countries, unless you are renting from within one, they are extremely available and timely with their online chat feature which is invaluable when you run into snags. And you don’t get a surcharge for a remote start, which seemed unfriendly of Hertz to some folks I met.

My advice is to do minimal unnecessary driving😂

Add: and yes, you are not charged for charging by UFO. Rates vary at the SCs, but at 0.47€/kWh many places, it can be a significant add on at Hertz.

Last edited:
Check-ins for 2023-11-15
- San Mateo - De Anza Blvd, CA (#2798)
- San Mateo - 2940 S Norfolk St, CA (#2799)
- Burlingame, CA (#2800)
- Daly City - Mission St, CA (#2801)
- San Francisco - 16th St, CA (#2802)
- Olema, CA (#2803)
- Napa - Bel Aire Plaza, CA (#2804)
- Vacaville - Harbison Dr, CA (#2805)
- Dublin - Amador Valley Blvd, CA (#2806)
- Fremont - Civic Center Dr, CA (#2807)
- Newark - Gateway Blvd, CA (#2808)
- Modesto - Joyce Ave, CA (#2809)

Check-ins for 2023-11-16
- El Dorado Hills, CA (#2810)
- Roseville - Douglas Blvd, CA (#2811)
- Roseville - Freedom Way, CA (#2812)

I'm not sure what I was talking about with "clearing California," but I obviously had already orphaned 3 superchargers in Eastern and Southern California, so that wasn't going to happen anyway. Probably for the best since two new CA superchargers opened today and I won't be getting either. Anyways, I finished what I had planned for CA, bagged the 50,000th supercharger stall in Roseville, and cleared my 1,000th supercharger YTD. So all in all, a successful day.

Tomorrow, it's onto Reno, McDermitt, and hopefully an overnight in Bend, before finally getting home on Saturday.

Check-ins for 2023-11-15
- Saint-Louis-de-Blandford, QC (#955)
- Drummondville, QC (#956)
- Sainte Eulalie, QC (#957)
- Montreal - Rue Viger, QC (#958)
- Laval, QC (#959)
- Montreal - Cote Vertu Blvd, QC (#960)
- Ottawa, ON (#961)
- Nepean - Robertson Rd, ON (#962)
- Kemptville, ON (#963)

Driving sunup to sundown isn’t really that much driving this time of year

Some questions for @Bighorn, @PLUS EV and others who have rented a Tesla in Europe.

What are the pros and cons of UFODrive vs Hertz? On the face of it, UFODrive seems more expensive than Hertz, although maybe that's because UFODrive includes the cost of charging. Does Hertz add a markup on Supercharger costs? Can you be sure of getting a Tesla if you book with Hertz?

We're doing a trip to Netherlands and the UK in December/January. Supercharger hunting is going to be secondary to tourism/visiting family, so I don't envisage putting on a lot of miles, just snagging Superchargers which are reasonably en route.

Thanks for any feedback.
We rented a Model 3 out of Lisbon through Hertz and it was a mostly positive experience. It was actually one of the cheapest rental cars available. The only thing I would say is that vehicle insurance is extremely expensive (they wanted a couple thousand Euros for a 10 day trip), so we ultimately decided to chance driving without the optional insurance. The car was full of dents and scratches despite only having a couple thousand KM on it, likely due to the fact of very narrow streets and very tight parking throughout Spain, so we made sure to take plenty of pictures of the pre-existing damage. 😂 Also, make sure to leave extra time when at the check in counter, they take forever to get through the line!

We rented a Model 3 out of Lisbon through Hertz and it was a mostly positive experience. It was actually one of the cheapest rental cars available. The only thing I would say is that vehicle insurance is extremely expensive (they wanted a couple thousand Euros for a 10 day trip), so we ultimately decided to chance driving without the optional insurance. The car was full of dents and scratches despite only having a couple thousand KM on it, likely due to the fact of very narrow streets and very tight parking throughout Spain, so we made sure to take plenty of pictures of the pre-existing damage. 😂 Also, make sure to leave extra time when at the check in counter, they take forever to get through the line!
Travel insurance brokers usually offer reasonable third party protection, according to the travel blogs.

Travel insurance brokers usually offer reasonable third party protection, according to the travel blogs.
Most credit cards offer protection as long as you decline the rental company’s coverage. Obviously check to make sure your specific card covers it and use that card for the rental.

To avoid changes in fees I would also make sure to use a CDP code as that has a contractual rate.

Most credit cards offer protection as long as you decline the rental company’s coverage. Obviously check to make sure your specific card covers it and use that card for the rental.

To avoid changes in fees I would also make sure to use a CDP code as that has a contractual rate.
Credit cards (at least Chase) don’t protect high value rentals which Tesla is considered. State Farm doesn’t have riders on Europe either.

Thank you! I have 360 SC stops (manually counted). Now I just have to figure out how make a list of uniques.

I searched Google for "online counter unique items" and got several results that could make your job easier.

I tried the first one in the list for fun, and it seemed to work fine.

If you can copy and paste it right on your phone it would go quickly.

You could also copy and paste it into a spreadsheet and do it yourself, but I live by infamous computer scientist Larry Wall's first law of programming, "The first virtue of a programmer is laziness."
Screen Shot 2023-11-17 at 6.37.49 AM.png

• Funny
Reactions: Half Dollar Bill
I searched Google for "online counter unique items" and got several results that could make your job easier.

You could also copy and paste it into a spreadsheet and do it yourself, but I live by infamous computer scientist Larry Wall's first law of programming, "The first virtue of a programmer is laziness."
View attachment 991452
I've coded before but it's not a profession.
I remember being on a project where we bought new check processing equipment and the vendor asked us how we wanted to code our checks. We discussed it a bit and I came back with, "We're not the first to do this; tell us what the other guys did." It wasn't rocket science, no offense meant to the aerospace engineers on the board.

Check-ins for 2023-11-16

- Palm Beach Gardens, FL (#1902)
- Fort Pierce, FL - South King Highway (#1903)
- Cocoa, FL (#1904)
- Kissimmee, FL - West Osceola Parkway (#1905)
- Orlando, FL - East Colonial Drive (#1906) (First to check-in)
- Sanford, FL (#1907)

View attachment 991379
Got lucky when a new Supercharger opened in Orlando a few hours before I got there!
Stay out of the puddles!

• Funny
Reactions: evp

View attachment 991452
Thanks, I'll try it out.