Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not looking at a map but did you mean to post Brest twice?
No. Sometimes I accidentally check in twice and it usually dumps it at the end of the day in the list. I will edit my post since it's superfluous.

EDIT: never mind. I can no longer edit that post.

Admins: Brest was a "first." I am curious if it gave me credit for two firsts for one supercharger. If so, that is a bug that needs to be fixed because someone can just check in over and over to a first to build up their first tally. Also, if that is the case, then I need to figure out how to go back and delete/edit check-ins. Something I haven't bothered doing yet because I haven't yet checked in to one that I didn't actually visit and I don't really keep track of how many times I've been to a particular supercharger anyway.

Reactions: StefanSarzio
Day 10: 226 miles. Halifax, NS to New Glascow, NB. We'll be taking the first PEI ferry at 7 a.m. tomorrow. The day began with me getting up at o'dark thirty to make a single-handed run to collect the supercharger in New Minas. We then enjoyed the day in Halifax at the Maritime Museum of the Atlantic, the memorial site for the Halifax explosion of 1917, and the grave sites for the unidentified dead of both the Titanic and the Halifax explosion.

Check-ins for 2023-08-14
- New Minas, NS (#1233)

Breakfast! Yum.
View attachment 964973

For a city that was literally established to create a maritime port, I was underwhelmed with this museum, but there were some nice elements. The exhibit on the Halifax Harbor Explosion was the highlight for the power of the story it told of this dark day. The Titanic exhibit was quite good and included real artifacts from the ship. The exhibit on underwater archaeology was nicely done too.
View attachment 964974

Every one of these grave sites was an unidentified victim of the Titanic sinking. In the intervening years, a few of the dead have been identified, so some of the headstones now have names. Most just say "Died, April 15, 1912." and a number.
View attachment 964976View attachment 964975

The memorial for the unidentified dead of the Halifax Explosion is in the same cemetery. Bernadette and I were a bit overcome by learning just how devastating this explosion was. The scale of the destruction is mind-boggling.
View attachment 964977View attachment 964972View attachment 964978
Day 11: 462 miles. Moncton, NB to Matane, QC. I've now cleared New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, and PEI. Today was mainly a transit day as we transitioned to Quebec, but we were once again lucky with the weather and, on a whim, decided to stop in Campbellton, NB; we were glad we did. Campbellton has a beautiful esplanade that is worth walking.

Check-ins for 2023-08-16
- Lincoln, NB (#1235)
- Woodstock, NB (#1236)
- Saint Leonard, NB (#1237)
- Matane, QC (#1238)

Let's start today's photo log with a public service announcement. Did you know that the Google Lens app (or the native Pixel camera) does live translations with the results overlayed on top of whatever you want to be translated? It's a seriously cool feature. In the photo below, Lens is translating a French menu item to English.

PXL_20230816_234230462.jpg

For the first time since buying Enty, I focused on the newish trip energy planner. I love the amount of information it conveys. It is so sad older cars, including Ravens, will never get this tool.
PXL_20230816_130115950.jpg

Here are a couple of photos of Enty on today's drive.
PXL_20230816_130811810.jpg

PXL_20230816_190624395.jpg

The esplanade in Campbellton. You'll sense a big focus on the salmon that swim the Restigouche River
PXL_20230816_194651765.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20230816_191825166.jpg

Can anyone help identify the three flags in the middle?
PXL_20230816_193633534.jpg

PXL_20230816_194243984.jpg

Day 11 Tesalfi map.png
Screenshot_20230816-215907.png

Day 11: 462 miles. Moncton, NB to Matane, QC. I've now cleared New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, and PEI. Today was mainly a transit day as we transitioned to Quebec, but we were once again lucky with the weather and, on a whim, decided to stop in Campbellton, NB; we were glad we did. Campbellton has a beautiful esplanade that is worth walking.

Check-ins for 2023-08-16
- Lincoln, NB (#1235)
- Woodstock, NB (#1236)
- Matane, QC (#1238)

Let's start today's photo log with a public service announcement. Did you know that the Google Lens app (or the native Pixel camera) does live translations with the results overlayed on top of whatever you want to be translated? It's a seriously cool feature. In the photo below, Lens is translating a French menu item to English.

View attachment 965699

For the first time since buying Enty, I focused on the newish trip energy planner. I love the amount of information it conveys. It is so sad older cars, including Ravens, will never get this tool.
View attachment 965692

View attachment 965693
View attachment 965694

The esplanade in Campbellton. You'll sense a big focus on the salmon that swim the Restigouche River
View attachment 965698.
View attachment 965695

View attachment 965696
View attachment 965697
View attachment 965691View attachment 965700
Google Translate has the same camera feature. It was invaluable for European dining and deciphering signage.

Check-ins for 2023-08-14
- Rockville, MD (#154)

After a full summer driving the I-270 corridor repeatedly, I finally had a chance to clear it with a stop at Rockville. I didn't have a chance to look up any of the details before arriving, so the dual garage thing threw me off, but fortunately if you exit the "wrong" garage within a few minutes after entering, there's no fee. The "right" garage is free for the first two hours. I'm sure someone here has said it before, but for anyone reading this, it's Garage A, Level 3.

---

Check-ins for 2023-08-15
- Syracuse, NY (#155)

I charged at this Syracuse site over a year ago, but my son had driven most of the way from the previous charger at the time, so I didn't count it then. This time, he's the one who plugged in and charged (while I was fixing a hotel room problem), but I drove pretty much the whole way from the previous charger.

No. Sometimes I accidentally check in twice and it usually dumps it at the end of the day in the list. I will edit my post since it's superfluous.

Admins: Brest was a "first." I am curious if it gave me credit for two firsts for one supercharger. If so, that is a bug that needs to be fixed because someone can just check in over and over to a first to build up their first tally. Also, if that is the case, then I need to figure out how to go back and delete/edit check-ins. Something I haven't bothered doing yet because I haven't yet checked in to one that I didn't actually visit and I don't really keep track of how many times I've been to a particular supercharger anyway.
Redundancies don’t toggle overall count, so I doubt firsts would be treated differently. You can expunge it on the Me screen.

Reactions: tharasix
I’ve been on my annual summer road trip since July 27th and just passed @AZ Ed and @Polly Wog in the race to 1000.
Got a few more superchargers to go before arriving back in VT.
Also collected my contiguous 48th state today.

Attachments

• IMG_1182.jpeg
    IMG_1182.jpeg
    221.8 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1232.jpeg
    IMG_1232.jpeg
    474.9 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1310.jpeg
    IMG_1310.jpeg
    642.5 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1331.jpeg
    IMG_1331.jpeg
    794.4 KB · Views: 47

Was more concerned that there were two close together that you visited and mistakenly tagged the same one twice. Happened to me when I wasn't paying attention.

Check in for 8/17/2023
Scappoose OR (#476)
Portland OR SW Broadway
Portland OR N Pavilion Dr
Ridgefield WA (#479)
Started the morning off with a few miles of kayaking on Coldwater Lake at Mt St Helen’s. The road the Johnson Ridge observatory has been washed out this summer. This was as close as I could get to the mountain today. So I decided to head south and grab a few low hanging superchargers. I’ve temporarily cleared Washington State so that means a new supercharger will open up in the state, my guess it will be the new Cle Elum units! Scappoose is a nice looking town!

Attachments

• 9D4553A1-2E60-4F52-8047-E1E57819227D.jpeg
    9D4553A1-2E60-4F52-8047-E1E57819227D.jpeg
    391.3 KB · Views: 26
  • 2695B725-E2BB-4253-B16A-F2517C67FA20.jpeg
    2695B725-E2BB-4253-B16A-F2517C67FA20.jpeg
    712.7 KB · Views: 35
  • 2841555E-F62B-4596-AB5B-CA0BFDFB454D.jpeg
    2841555E-F62B-4596-AB5B-CA0BFDFB454D.jpeg
    677.5 KB · Views: 34

Check-ins for 2023-08-16
- Lincoln, NB (#1235)
- Woodstock, NB (#1236)
- Matane, QC (#1238)

View attachment 965699

View attachment 965692

View attachment 965693
View attachment 965694

View attachment 965698.
View attachment 965695

View attachment 965696
View attachment 965697
View attachment 965691View attachment 965700
Day 12: 258 miles from Matane to Quebec City. It was a nice drive down the coast of the Saint Lawrence River. Not too much to write about today other than we had a lovely dinner on Rue Saint-Jean in Old Quebec. This part of town feels like an old European city, just as @PLUS EV said it would. Lovely. The steep hill to/from the hotel was quite challenging, but I made it.

Check-ins for 2023-08-17
- Rimouski, QC (#1239)
- Rivière-du-Loup, QC (#1240)
- Levis, QC (#1241)

Old Quebec
PXL_20230817_234836476.jpg

PXL_20230817_234848487.jpg

I gotta say, the 5x optical zoom on the Pixel 7 Pro is a game-changer for smartphone photography. I've used it extensively on this trip for creative photos, including this one, and to collapse the distance between a near object and a far object (e.g., Enty in front of the confederation bridge).
PXL_20230817_235324646.jpg

Magic Eraser is another game-changer. It converted this photo from a just-okay tourist photo into a pretty good shot. I removed three objects. Can you tell where?
PXL_20230818_000512216~2.jpg

The view towards the "mountains" from our hotel room.
PXL_20230818_021236344.jpg

Day 12 Teslafi map.png

Screenshot_20230817-215932.png

Day 12: 258 miles from Matane to Quebec City. It was a nice drive down the coast of the Saint Lawrence River. Not too much to write about today other than we had a lovely dinner on Rue Saint-Jean in Old Quebec. This part of town feels like an old European city, just as @PLUS EV said it would. Lovely. The steep hill to/from the hotel was quite challenging, but I made it.

Check-ins for 2023-08-17
- Rimouski, QC (#1239)
- Rivière-du-Loup, QC (#1240)
- Levis, QC (#1241)

Old Quebec
View attachment 965979

View attachment 965980

I gotta say, the 5x optical zoom on the Pixel 7 Pro is a game-changer for smartphone photography. I've used it extensively on this trip for creative photos, including this one, and to collapse the distance between a near object and a far object (e.g., Enty in front of the confederation bridge).
View attachment 965981

Magic Eraser is another game-changer. It converted this photo from a just-okay tourist photo into a pretty good shot. I removed three objects. Can you tell where?
View attachment 965982

The view towards the "mountains" from our hotel room.
View attachment 965983

View attachment 965977

View attachment 965984
Still loving the pics.
I need to do better on my next trip. Thanks for the impetus.

• Love
Reactions: theflyer
Google Translate has the same camera feature. It was invaluable for European dining and deciphering signage.
Wonder if they'd be of any use in an Italian restaurant, never sure what the menu is saying, but I don't think just translating the words will help. I know they think they are classing up the joint but I have spent too much on uneaten Italian food. Give me an Old Spaghetti Factory any day.