Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 827455
That's the estimate they Tesla Service says need 2 days to run diagnosis. So probably won't get any update until that's done. But #4 HV Battery Remove/replace sounds like big item if it's just estimate.

That estimate is for removal and replacement of the contactor itself, not the entire pack. This is done through the access panel under the rear seat, and should be done in a day once they receive parts.

• Helpful
Reactions: PLUS EV
July 11th

Quebec

Quebec City - Boulevard de l'Ormiere (first)

It was difficult to find an angle to make this site look interesting :)

73984605-7441-4FF9-9A62-97087536AB44.jpeg

7/11/22

Bethel, ME
Farmington - Hannaford Dr
Skowkegan
Freeport
Portland
Kennebunk - Northbound

Rochester, NH
Meredith

Rutland, VT
Williston

** I saw West Lebanon go to Temp closure a couple days ago. Stopped by for a look, plugged in not expecting anything, and got what I expected, zip. 8 new pedestals on site with a 480V on a pallet, so I guess this will be mixed use with new V3s. New trenching already underway, so it is possible this go live in a week or three.

There is no "requirement" that you login to the system, but it is strongly encouraged. There will always be admin volunteers to enter checkins for the Luddites and people that have a fear their movements are being tracked, while voluntarily announcing to the world when they have visited superchargers. :) :)

You are welcome to create a google account just for the game if you want, and not use it for anything other than signing in to supercharging.life.
Maybe someone should suggest to Elon to buy Google?

Kennebunk northbound or southbound? On that route southbound seems more likely.
NB. Already had SB. I spent some time researching how to cross from SB. TMC notes helped slightly. There is an exit right before the Service Plaza SB, so you take that and go around, re-toll NB and go thru the employee parking and DO NOT ENTER sign. In hindsight, just doing the extra ten miles to reverse at the next turnaround wouldhave been stress free and not required any research.

Had a little excitement on my annual summer trip. Got a 12V low voltage warning while driving through Georgia. After 24 hours of concern that my car could brick at any moment (unlikely but possible) I got it replaced in Houston the next day! *phew*

After that I visited friends on a regenerative farm at TerraPurezza near Austin and am in Danta Fe now.

Next up is visiting 4 national parks with my dad. Grand Canyon, Zion, Tetons, and Yellowstone (7/17-21).

NB. Already had SB. I spent some time researching how to cross from SB. TMC notes helped slightly. There is an exit right before the Service Plaza SB, so you take that and go around, re-toll NB and go thru the employee parking and DO NOT ENTER sign. In hindsight, just doing the extra ten miles to reverse at the next turnaround wouldhave been stress free and not required any research.
Oh, it looks like I did not have SB (@PLUS EV laughing because I didn’t zoom in 🤦). Please leave that as unvisited. NB is checked off.

I did quite a few of those moves on the Indiana turnpike pairs. But at some point I started to think I might get banned from the turnpike eventually if caught enough times which would be horrible for this competition!

Although now that I think about it, I'd still be able to sneak into through the back gate of each service plaza the way they leave them open in that state. Would be hilarious to try to visit all of those without actually driving on the turnpike!

Just thought of another possibility for a badge for the game (because I know you guys needed more work! :) )...

As of yesterday, I have cleared Canada. I had done it once or twice in the past and I know Bighorn has done it once or twice as well. With the rate of the supercharger build-out and the size of Canada, I'm honestly not sure if I, or anyone else, will ever be able to clear Canada again in the future, but it would be interesting to follow!

So my suggestion is that I get a temporary badge for clearing Canada. And then of course I lose the badge when a new one inevitably opens. But perhaps I get a notation or badge of some sort saying that I was the most recent one to have cleared Canada. For example, let's say Castlegar, BC opens tomorrow, the notation would say something like "most recent to have cleared Canada on 7/13/2022." Then Bighorn or someone else, could try to "steal" that badge from me by clearing Canada again at a later date.

This might all be too complicated to program but that is for you guys to figure out :)

This concept could be used for other regions as well. California is an obvious one that some of us might like to chase. The smaller states could be lumped into regions such as New England for example. And the European hunters might have fun trying to clear countries like Norway or Germany, or the Benelux region.

Anyways, it's just a thought that I had that might be fun if it's possible to add somehow. Let me know what you guys think!

Just thought of another possibility for a badge for the game (because I know you guys needed more work! :) )...

As of yesterday, I have cleared Canada. I had done it once or twice in the past and I know Bighorn has done it once or twice as well. With the rate of the supercharger build-out and the size of Canada, I'm honestly not sure if I, or anyone else, will ever be able to clear Canada again in the future, but it would be interesting to follow!

So my suggestion is that I get a temporary badge for clearing Canada. And then of course I lose the badge when a new one inevitably opens. But perhaps I get a notation or badge of some sort saying that I was the most recent one to have cleared Canada. For example, let's say Castlegar, BC opens tomorrow, the notation would say something like "most recent to have cleared Canada on 7/13/2022." Then Bighorn or someone else, could try to "steal" that badge from me by clearing Canada again at a later date.

This might all be too complicated to program but that is for you guys to figure out :)

This concept could be used for other regions as well. California is an obvious one that some of us might like to chase. The smaller states could be lumped into regions such as New England for example. And the European hunters might have fun trying to clear countries like Norway or Germany, or the Benelux region.

Anyways, it's just a thought that I had that might be fun if it's possible to add somehow. Let me know what you guys think!
No permanent badge? 😬

Maybe I’m not aware of the vernacular. I was just referring to the acknowledgment of an achievement. Not an actively traded token or badge. If anyone were to clear the US, for example—that might ought to be memorialized.
I know there are mixed feelings on “badges”. I’m in neither camp. Just spitballing.

Reactions: Tdreamer
I have not been driving much the last days. Starting again tonight. I am currently in Grand Rapids. Last year when I was here I met Adam, a guy who does magnet fishing. You take a very strong, attach it to a rope and throw it in a river. The stuff people drop accidentally and probably also on purpose is astonishing. This year I came through town again and met up with him for a few hours fishing. He found an old engine block that took three of us to lift out of the water. Just off a bridge we found a really old revolver as well. Such a fun hobby.
Screen Shot 2022-07-12 at 2.10.28 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-07-12 at 2.12.21 PM.pngIMG_3424.JPG

Since tableau is down, I am not sure how to figure out which stations I already have for my next trip. Might have to manually look up Michigan.