Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Victoria, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I work at UPS across the street (pretty much) and IIRC they started it a while back and then stopped, and now have been at it full force it seems. The hotel which was brand new was in bad shape after the hurricane and although we really need a new building where I work that old pile only lost one piece of tin on the side LOL. I guess what they say is true- they don't build 'em like they used too LOL!

So they have broken ground on a 'The Texan' gas station on the other side of Highway 59. There appear to be narrow walkways over the highway on the bridge that crosses 59 so it should be an easy short/safe walk to get to once open. If it is like the others it should have a pretty decent menu to choose from. I've had burgers and fries at other locations and they are way better than you'd expect from a gas station. Unfortunately the pastries I've had from there leave a lot to be desired, but, definitely another dining option!

Around 8am today there was a few charger spots down and a white van was there with Cali plates. A gentleman came over and said they were upgrading to 4G. They were gone shortly after, so I guess Victoria is 4G now, but no sign of a Starlink antenna lol😆