Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Silverdale, WA (under construction Apr 2024, 12 V4)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
... The Ford Dealership in Bremerton has DCFC that are free. They just require you to tap a card of any kind to authorize (I use my ORCA card) and there is a newly installed Shell Recharge in Port Orchard that is also free though you have to start it from the app and last time I was there I killed the entire site by charging at 165kW......
The Ford Dealership there doesn't have a charger listed on plugshare that I can find, you are referring to West Hills Ford? Wonder if Port Orchard Shell Recharge is still free, didn't find anyone commenting about that on plugshare.

The Ford Dealership there doesn't have a charger listed on plugshare that I can find, you are referring to West Hills Ford? Wonder if Port Orchard Shell Recharge is still free, didn't find anyone commenting about that on plugshare.
West Hills Ford and they don't have them listed on PlugShare. The Shell Recharge in Port Orchard stopped working while I was charging on it and has yet to come back online.

Taken days ago.
IMG_3593.jpeg