Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Roseville

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Building Permit was applied for on 12/23/2013 with the Roseville planning department, and is "under review". Not much detail online other than:

Record BD13-2797
Commercial TI Remodel
New Electric Vehicle Supercharging Station Tesla
1151 GALLERIA BL
Parcel Number: 363-011-079-000

Milli and I are ready to come over for the ribbon cutting! My brother and Mom live in Fallon, NV and we have used Jack's Stanford Ranch and his Double R in Reno several times (Thanks!) and Folsom SC now several times. I personally like the drive from Folsom up to 80, but it do take time and miles when you are planning on going over the hill (7200') to Reno or Fallon. It will be good to have the I-80 route straight shot.

Tesla is so fantastic. Who would have thought they could do this, so well, so fast, and FREE! I love asking my gas car friends if they can picture GM or Exxon doing this.

I had extra time so I scouted it out today. There was Nothing obvious. The part of the parking lot that I was told it would be in showed no signs of anything. I looked around the rest of the parking lot and I only had one glimmer of hope that activity was starting. There was a cherry picker in the larger of the two parking garages and there were two sets of 3 parking spots blocked off with barricades. 3 were on the first floor and 3 more were on the second floor directly above the other 3. I was doubtful that those would be them. Also, there was a whole parking lot blocked off with construction barrels right next to the cherry picker... But there was a sign that indicated the lot was for valet parking (maybe they were just using it to keep people from parking there. There was so much available parking that blocking a whole small parking lot off seemed to put no strain on the lot (wouldn't have said that when I checked it out 3 weeks ago, before Christmas). Maybe is dead enough at the mall now that they can afford it.

the only reason I bring up the cherry picker is because it was the first piece of equipment I saw here in vacaville and it has been a prominent piece at all installations I've seen. Although, the are also used in a lot of other projects...

we will see, but maybe tesla likes their king garage option now that they have done a couple of others. Maybe they shifted away from the other part of the lot I was told about.

i decided not to check up at the rocklin service center as it was out of the wa and I figured someone would have noticed that by now... Plus the permit application was for the mall...

Still no progress. I search the whole parking lot every now and then. There is one section where the cherry picker is now that is blocked off. It looks like a bunch of random junk in the fenced off area. Nothing of promise.

On a side note, there was another white model S parked there. Then as I was getting back on I80 I saw a white roadster just minutes after leaving the mall. I still rarely see them at non scheduled events.

Last edited:
Still no progress. I search the whole parking lot every now and then. There is one section where the cherry picker is now that is blocked off. It looks like a bunch of random junk in the fenced off area. Nothing of promise.

On a side note, there was another white model S parked there. The as I was getting back on I80 I saw a white roadster just minutes after leaving the mall. I still rarely see them at non scheduled events.
You transfer up there yet, or still down at Travis?

On a side note, there was another white model S parked there. The as I was getting back on I80 I saw a white roadster just minutes after leaving the mall. I still rarely see them at non scheduled events.

I'm the white Roadster. Hi!

- - - Updated - - -

There will be news on the local supercharger soon.

Uh.... Working there, still living in vacaville. 150 miles a day in our car. But, I'm in the area enough to check out the mall. We're really broadening our scope for searching for housing.... Anywhere from grass valley to west sac.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm the white Roadster. Hi!

- - - Updated - - -

There will be news on the local supercharger soon.
Bonnie, i was hoping you would pop into this conversation. It didnt look like you driving, but my eyes might have been bad. I thought it was a male driver.

Yes. I'll see if I can get some pics this weekend on progress.
Hmm... If it is at the Westfield mall, and I've scoured that parking lot, the only construction I saw was by monsours and didnt look promising.... Too much trash. Maybe it's not there.

I was told it was hopefully going to be by the nordstroms. The construction I saw was close to that, but again didnt look good. The other spot I saw cones was the large parking garage. I didnt see any changes there.

Maybe it's nearby at the fountains or something... Huh. I'm stumped.