Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Rochester, WA - Sargent Rd SW (under construction Apr 2024, V4 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another Supercharger is coming to Rochester, this time to the Talking Cedar Brewery at 19770 Sargent Rd SW.
1711168486667.png

@B2writer another one in your back yard.

@Big Earl @Guacahummus @corywright

Friday afternoon I spoke with the manager at the Talking Cedar restaurant. He knew nothing about any supercharger construction and suggested I speak with the manager of the Fairfield Inn. He did say that the tribe owned the building in which the Fairfield Inn was located.

Kayla is the manager at the Fairfield Inn. She owns a Bolt EV. She has all the answers.

According to her, the tribe wanted 18 or 20 pedestals at the End of Trail location across the street. For whatever reason (lack of available parking spots, lack of power, whatever) that did not happen. While she was not speaking for the tribe, she said she saw the Fairfield Inn facility as an expansion, or completion, of what the tribe was seeking to accomplish.

The Fairfield Inn facility is to be 12 pedestals located, as listed on the dig ticket, in the parking lot immediately to the west of the building. Is it possible to move the placeholder blue triangle to the west of the building?

Kayla told me that four pedestals were to be back in spots on the far west side of the parking lot. There were to be eight pedestals in the middle of the parking lot with two of them being pull through locations.

The four parking spots closest to the building (two of which are ADA parking spots) are to be left alone.

I took one poor image of the parking lot and it does appear to be four spots wide in the middle. As yet, there are no painted markings on the parking lot surface.

Kayla stated that Blackstone “was supposed to starting work Monday morning” so I will go back over tomorrow to see what is going on.

She also mentioned on weekends when the Great Wolfe Lodge motel/indoor water park down the street is full, she had seen a dozen or more Tesla vehicles in the Talking Cedar/Fairfield Inn parking lot.

Attachments

• Fairfield1.jpg
    Fairfield1.jpg
    685.5 KB · Views: 23
Request admin upgrade the permit symbol to a construction cone.

I went by the Fairfield Inn location to find Blackstone hard at work tearing up the parking lot.

The employee running the excavator confirmed that the four spots planned for the far west end of the site are to be back in spots. He said that he “thought” the eight in the center of the parking lot were to all be pull through spots. Without a site plan, I can’t confirm that.

The Fairfield Inn manager told me that Blackstone had given her a “five to six weeks” schedule for their part of the work.

Attachments

• Fairfield2.jpg
    Fairfield2.jpg
    540.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Fairfield3.jpg
    Fairfield3.jpg
    838.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Fairfield4.jpg
    Fairfield4.jpg
    742.5 KB · Views: 10
Request admin upgrade the permit symbol to a construction cone.

I went by the Fairfield Inn location to find Blackstone hard at work tearing up the parking lot.

The employee running the excavator confirmed that the four spots planned for the far west end of the site are to be back in spots. He said that he “thought” the eight in the center of the parking lot were to all be pull through spots. Without a site plan, I can’t confirm that.

The Fairfield Inn manager told me that Blackstone had given her a “five to six weeks” schedule for their part of the work.
Thanks for all the updates!

For construction cone change that is Supercharge.info which isn’t part of this site. Easiest to tag the mods from there who are members here. Guacahumus, big earl and corywright handle the other site.

• Helpful
Reactions: corywright
A picture says a thousand words. Work continues on the Fairfield Inn side of the facility. Tesla equipment onsite. Four back in and eight pull through locations confirmed. IMHO, it's going to be a small parking lot to get in and out of while pulling a trailer.

Attachments

• Fairfield8.jpg
    Fairfield8.jpg
    825.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Fairfield7.jpg
    Fairfield7.jpg
    793.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Fairfield6.jpg
    Fairfield6.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
  • Fairfield5.jpg
    Fairfield5.jpg