Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - North Bend, WA - North Bend Outlets (Permit applied 1/9/24, 24 V4)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla has applied to install 24 V4 stalls at 421 South Fork Ave SW in North Bend, WA (North Bend Outlets).
1710303796910.png
@Big Earl @Guacahummus @corywright

@PLUS EV can go back to 9/15/18 and find this all over again...

EVgo, EA, and Tesla all in one spot? Do they just have the world's largest amount of surplus power there?

(Not just the same general area. The same region of the parking lot)

Although 24 dispensers is a lot... the EVgo station is just two, IIRC, and the EA station is one of their standard 4-dispenser stations, IIRC.

Edit: from a facilities perspective, that area is seriously lacking. All clothing stores, nothing that will sell you a coffee and the restrooms are also on the far side of the lot & kinda hidden

Tesla has applied to install 24 V4 stalls at 421 South Fork Ave SW in North Bend, WA (North Bend Outlets).
Great that you found the permit. Tesla updated their charging locations on their web site in the last week or so and I saw that North Bend was now shown; I don't think it was there before. Forthcoming 16 stall Issaquah Supercharger is also shown, but I think was already listed.

16 new stalls in Issaquah, 24 in North Bend - huge expansion. Have to believe this is partially due to opening the network to NACS. I'm surprised there's no sign of an installation in Redmond yet.
1710441504737.png

Reactions: Astrochimp
EVgo, EA, and Tesla all in one spot? Do they just have the world's largest amount of surplus power there?

(Not just the same general area. The same region of the parking lot)

Although 24 dispensers is a lot... the EVgo station is just two, IIRC, and the EA station is one of their standard 4-dispenser stations, IIRC.

Edit: from a facilities perspective, that area is seriously lacking. All clothing stores, nothing that will sell you a coffee and the restrooms are also on the far side of the lot & kinda hidden
I remember a Mongolian grill restaurant there. Can't find it now, but there is a "Best Burger Hut" and restrooms.

Reactions: Mbrockus