Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Portland, OR - Weidler St (potential permit application, 12 V3)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Mrbrock

Mar 26, 2020
Walla Walla, WA
Found this sifting through the endless number of permits at PortlandMaps. Fred Meyer and 12 stalls sounds like Tesla. 3030 NE Weidler.
1707608086515.png

@Big Earl @corywright @Guacahummus Enough for a pin or need something with Tesla or related contact?

Doesn't mean this site is definitely dead, but just found a site permit on City of Portland maps and the permit is now expired. I'm interested in this site because its very close to my house, not that it's of particular use to me, but I'll note, access to and from I-84 is not particularly easy here,

1716177674957.png

Doesn't mean this site is definitely dead, but just found a site permit on City of Portland maps and the permit is now expired. I'm interested in this site because its very close to my house, not that it's of particular use to me, but I'll note, access to and from I-84 is not particularly easy here,

View attachment 1048716
That’s is a different permit than the one that started this thread, just for the electrical scope and it looks like there were no reviews by the city. Weird.

Unfortunately, I think Blaclstone got the stop letter before they started digging here.

That’s is a different permit than the one that started this thread, just for the electrical scope and it looks like there were no reviews by the city. Weird.

Unfortunately, I think Blackstone got the stop letter before they started digging here.
We need supercharger.info to have a new icon of "zombie" 🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️ 💀for sites like this that are "dead but not gone" like the one found in Kirkland WA where the permit was noted as "project cancelled for the time being" due to no Tesla contact. At least this Portland one got utility location markings performed.