Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger next to full service restaurant

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was recently in upstate New York and had to make a supercharger stop with 14% left. It’s a small station was only 6 stalls. When I am 30 minutes away it was showing 4 available. When I arrived at 5:30 they’re only 2 stalls available. 5 minutes later all stalls are full and there are 4 Tesla’s waiting.

I spent 30 mins there and when I left all other 5 stalls are still occupied, and there are still 4 waiting. This supercharger station is right on the parking lot of a full service restaurant. I guess many people choose to stop here to charge and eat, which could easily take 45-60 mins and the car will be charged to 100% without fees.

So here’s my advise to my fellow drivers: Be careful if you try to use superchargers next to full service restaurant at dinner hours.

Actually I was trying to say: be prepared to wait if the supercharger you are going to is next to a restaurant, and you are going at dinner hours. It will be very popular even if it’s a small town as people can easily park, charge, and have a full meal.

Err... takes 20 minutes. That will teach me to use my MacBook Pro from work with its broken butterfly-style 'S' key (and 'D' key, and 'G' key, and 'Command' Key).

MacBook Pro 16 is now shipping. With a scissor style keyboard (Apple "magic" keyboard with removable keys) and a physical escape key!!! Available with up to 64 GB of memory and 8 TB of SSD!!!

Ordering mine today (small model - 32 GB + 1 TB drive)

Reactions: BrokerDon
You can edit your post too. Just click edit below it and make your corrections / additions :)

Only if you do it quickly. I don't know what the time limit is, but by the time I noticed the typo, I could no longer edit the post, hence the comment.

MacBook Pro 16 is now shipping. With a scissor style keyboard (Apple "magic" keyboard with removable keys) and a physical escape key!!! Available with up to 64 GB of memory and 8 TB of SSD!!!

Yup. Unfortunately, my work laptop isn't up for refresh until March, so unless I ask for an exception, I'll have to put up with the occasional lost keystroke. But I am really, really, really looking forward to the refresh so I can throw this thing off a third-floor balcony^W^W^H^W^W^W^W^W^W turn this thing back in for recycling.

Yup. Unfortunately, my work laptop isn't up for refresh until March, so unless I ask for an exception, I'll have to put up with the occasional lost keystroke. But I am really, really, really looking forward to the refresh so I can throw this thing off a third-floor balcony^W^W^H^W^W^W^W^W^W turn this thing back in for recycling.

There I was, working on the report on my balcony and a bird landed on my laptop. Knocked it right over the edge.:( Please order me a 16" MBP replacement!