Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Macon, GA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I agree. Permit status for over a year now and clearly a hole that needs to be filled.

View attachment 836078
For sure, starting in Atlanta we have a family home in Hilton Head Island SC and travel there several times a year, Dublin would be ideal. On the way down I can use the Metter v3 for only 10 mins, but the return trip isn't ideal having to stop in Macon

Reactions: Jeremy3292
Yes, I was there on Aug 4th and I just stopped by today (Aug 6) on the way back to ATL and even used on of the repaired chargers.

Aug 4 repair pic.

IMG_1361.jpeg

Reactions: darhall993
Traveling from Columbus, GA to Savannah yesterday, Tesla nav sent me to the old downtown supercharger to charge. Why would that still be in the system after being shut down? Thankfully I charged a little higher than recommended in Columbus and was able to make it to the other Macon location.

Reactions: jsight
Traveling from Columbus, GA to Savannah yesterday, Tesla nav sent me to the old downtown supercharger to charge. Why would that still be in the system after being shut down? Thankfully I charged a little higher than recommended in Columbus and was able to make it to the other Macon location.
Second report we've had of this recently. I'm thinking someone has reactivated it in their system by mistake. Maybe file a support ticket?