Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Hanover, MD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I hope there's a reliever site built somewhere in nearby Howard County or another SC built along Arundel Mills Blvd that's faster or more convenient to other amenities. This location gets super busy and it's annoying to walk across Milestone Pkwy to get to Wawa, especially in inclement weather. Anne Arundel seems to be more SC friendly than HoCo for some reason, but I-95 has a lot of travelers who need an SC, and somewhere off MD-175/95 would be the most logical location.

Last edited:
Reactions: PStewart and mazers
Busy last Sunday afternoon. My first time here.
PXL_20221002_202657869.jpg
PXL_20221002_203708869.jpg

There are times this location has several cars waiting in line. I pulled in just as someone was pulling out, and didn't notice the parked cars waiting to charge. I think a guy was ready to go postal on me.
It's the most convenient to the airport, but I try to find other places now.

The reality is, chargers are not very convenient unless there's a place very close for food. Hanover has that, but many places require a significant walk. Too far to get food and make it back in time. Tesla chargers really are not so optimized.

Reactions: PStewart