Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Guilford, CT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Tdreamer

Plaid Supercharger
Supporting Member
Sep 10, 2017
Bedford, Massachusetts
Tesla added Guilford, CT to the coming soon map earlier this year. I believe this will likely be built at the Shoreline Plaza shopping center with an address of 842-916 Boston Post Rd, Guilford, CT 06437. The property owner is in discussions with the town (Design Review Committee 8/10/22) to redevelop this property. I'll admit I've not found anything specifically stating Tesla or EV charging.... With a current tenant including a Big Y Supermarket which has colocated Tesla Superchargers in a few other sites, and limited other obvious candidates in town, I'm making an educated guess this is where Tesla is looking at for the current Q2 2023 target opening.

With today's brief leak of address info on the Tesla findus site showing Boston Post Rd (but no number), I think this adds weight to this being the location.

Not ready to say this is definite, but this is probably the location at the top of the list to watch.

On July 12th, 2023 the Guilford Design Review Board met with the developer converting the old Walmart to a Target. The following sentence was buried in the minutes: "Target had been discussing bringing EV stations to the site with the landlord but this was very preliminary." I wouldn't hold our breath Tesla adding this location back as a coming soon location (Tesla seems to be moving away from such forecast pins), but it seems plausible this could happen as part of the Target site redevelopment - maybe 2024, possibly beyond.

900 Boston Post Rd, Guilford, CT 06437

Reactions: kayak1