Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Frisco, CO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like nevi grant confirms Frisco is getting a supercharger. The location of the pin in downtown Frisco can not be right. The pin is located at a vacant dance studio that has no commercial hookups and from my understanding is supposed to have residential condos built on it. Also, the immediate area is all residential.

I live right by the pin and I can't imagine the town would approve it there. We like to keep that small town feel, and a supercharger would go against all of that!

Like others have said, the pin must be a placeholder for the copper mountain location. That makes100x more sense

https://supercharge.info/map?siteID=7885

NEVI funded supercharger located at the AC Hotel by Marriott Frisco Colorado located at 1202 Summit Blvd, Frisco, CO 80443.

https://energyoffice.colorado.gov/zero-emissions-vehicles/dcfc-plazas

Go down to link for "Summary of awarded projects"

NEVI map

Applying OrganizationLocation: NameStreetCitySite Host If DifferentHardwareNetworkLocation Funding RequestCharging Stations Requested at LocationkW / PortTotal NEVI
Tesla, Inc.1202 Summit Blvd, Frisco, Colorado 804431202 Summit BlvdFriscoHotelTesla Tesla$519,41512250$510,000.00

Reactions: corywright
A neighbor sent this to me. No idea where it's from but apparently the location is the ac hotel right off i70 (right near the ea Walmart location)

1202 Summit Blvd, Frisco, Colorado 80443

Frisco, CO

Host Type: Hotel
Host: AC Hotel
Along Primary Interstates: I-70
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): US-6
Along Auxiliary Interstates: None
Along State Routes: CO-9

I-70

To: Silverthorne - Ruby Ranch Rd, CO - 5.1 miles
Diversion: 0.5 miles
To: Idaho Springs, CO - 37.7 miles

US-6 (concurrent with I-70 at Frisco)

To: Silverthorne - Ruby Ranch Rd, CO - 5.1 miles
Diversion: 0.5 miles
To: Idaho Springs, CO - 47.3 miles

Strange update on Tesla.com/findus: this location is now present on Tesla's official map. Tesla is using the wrong icon (i.e., it is not using the gray, "future location" icon, but rather the red, "currently open" Magic Dock icon), but the details show that it is targeted to open in 2024. The location is also of the "future site" variety with it being centered on the word "Frisco" rather than at the correct AC Hotel location. To my eyes, this location is the only one of the permitted or NEVI-approved locations to appear on the map other than Arvada and Longmont.

Anyway, nothing major, but I found it odd and worth mentioning that Tesla is officially and publicly recognizing this future location.

Screenshot 2024-04-12 at 9.09.35 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-04-12 at 9.10.34 AM.png

• Informative
Reactions: Tectonic
Strange update on Tesla.com/findus: this location is now present on Tesla's official map. Tesla is using the wrong icon (i.e., it is not using the gray, "future location" icon, but rather the red, "currently open" Magic Dock icon), but the details show that it is targeted to open in 2024. The location is also of the "future site" variety with it being centered on the word "Frisco" rather than at the correct AC Hotel location. To my eyes, this location is the only one of the permitted or NEVI-approved locations to appear on the map other than Arvada and Longmont.

Anyway, nothing major, but I found it odd and worth mentioning that Tesla is officially and publicly recognizing this future location.

View attachment 1038022
View attachment 1038023
You can click on driving directions and it will take you the Copper Mountain site at the Conoco at 50 CO-91, Frisco, CO 80443

You can click on driving directions and it will take you the Copper Mountain site at the Conoco at 50 CO-91, Frisco, CO 80443

In other words, it's probably for this site (Supercharger - Copper Mountain, CO), which is already under construction, rather than the future NEVI site in Frisco. Maybe the Copper Mtn one is going live??

Last edited:
I was in Frisco last week and even though the location says "hotel", it looks like it's just outside the side door of Kum & Go...now that's handy! But 4 chargers within 10 miles of each other seems a bit luxurious.

4 chargers within 10 miles of each other seems a bit luxurious.

It's much appreciated. The I70 corridor is pretty busy and with mountains and cold snowy conditions the more charging the better! The closer together charging options are the more you can safely roll in at very low state of charge and get top charging speeds (i.e. better utilization of the installed hardware)