Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Florence, AL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was by that target today and saw construction in the southeast corner of the parking lot. Electrical conduit on trailers and tearing up of the parking lot. I didn't think about taking a picture. Sorry. I assume it is supercharger construction. Can someone else swing by to take pictures?

Thanks.

Currently, Supercharge.info has it in the center of the lot, so getting a more exact position would be of some help. So anyone who can help, much appreciated.

Reactions: Jeff Hudson
Florence, AL

Host Type: Mall
Host: Cox Creek Shopping Center
Along Primary Interstates: None
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): US-43, US-72
Along Auxiliary Interstates: None

US-43

To: End (US-31/US-412/US-412 Bus Columbia, TN) - 74.6 miles
Diversion: 2.1 miles

US-72

To: Athens, AL (v2) - 41.6 miles
Diversion: 2 miles
To: Huntsville, AL - 58.2 miles

More Alabama hole-filling.

On US-43 and US-72.

The first Supercharger on US-43. (Practically speaking, diversion to charge at Guin, AL off US-43 would be relatively small, it's just not counted within my "follow the highway" rules for US Numbered Highways. Guin is 73.5 miles from Florence).

Good progress being made on this one, and it's also V4 stalls which is nice to see. Does anyone know if they're still using the V3 cabinets at all locations, or have they started installing ones that support 800v charging natively?

Source: PlugShare
1359378.jpg