Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Canoe Creek, FL - Florida Turnpike Service Plaza

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla Supercharger station at the Canoe Creek Service Plaza located at Mile Post 229, Florida's Turnpike, St Cloud, FL 34769 (Parcel ID : 3627-3000-0000-4A0000) We are collaborating with FDOT. Tesla will INSTALL (4) V3 SUPERCHARGER CABINETS, (16) V3 CHARGING POSTS, (1) SWITCHGEAR ASSEMBLY WITH INTEGRATED MASTER CONTROLLER and (1) UTILITY TRANSFORMER.

Tesla Supercharger station at the Canoe Creek Service Plaza located at Mile Post 229, Florida's Turnpike, St Cloud, FL 34769 (Parcel ID : 3627-3000-0000-4A0000) We are collaborating with FDOT. Tesla will INSTALL (4) V3 SUPERCHARGER CABINETS, (16) V3 CHARGING POSTS, (1) SWITCHGEAR ASSEMBLY WITH INTEGRATED MASTER CONTROLLER and (1) UTILITY TRANSFORMER.
Thanks.

I'm guessing someone cut & pasted the title from another document.

Canoe Creek Plaza Supercharger Permit.jpg

Larry

Reactions: mociaf9
It looks correct to me. Can you elaborate?

I believe you mean the dot on the map is correct. I am not referring to that. I'm referring to the gmap link under the Changes or Data tab.

It appears there are two entries with the same GPS coordinates. Kenansville, FL and Canoe Creek, FL are in the exact same place.

It appears there are two entries with the same GPS coordinates. Kenansville, FL and Canoe Creek, FL are in the exact same place.
When you click on the "gmap" link of the Kenansville entry takes you to Portsmouth, Virginia. And when you click on it's "forum" link it takes you to this thread, which is why I posted here. I didn't realize there had been another entry for Canoe Creek.

When you click on the "gmap" link of the Kenansville entry takes you to Portsmouth, Virginia. And when you click on it's "forum" link it takes you to this thread, which is why I posted here. I didn't realize there had been another entry for Canoe Creek.
Currently, I have the same observations as copywright, that is there are two duplicates for the same pending Supercharger Station at the Canoe Creek Service Plaza located on mile marker 299 on the Florida Turnpike. Currently, when I click on the Kenansville FL gmap link it takes me to the same location as the Canoe Creek entry, the service plaza on the Florida Turnpike.

Here's the link that I copied from the Kenansville gmap link:
Google Maps

Larry

Currently, I have the same observations as copywright, that is there are two duplicates for the same pending Supercharger Station at the Canoe Creek Service Plaza located on mile marker 299 on the Florida Turnpike. Currently, when I click on the Kenansville FL gmap link it takes me to the same location as the Canoe Creek entry, the service plaza on the Florida Turnpike.

Here's the link that I copied from the Kenansville gmap link:
Google Maps

Larry
When I click on your link Google Maps asks me to choose between Dunedin, FL and Portsmouth, VA. Now when I click on the gmap link for the "Permanently Closed" entry on supercharge.info, I get 229 Florida Ave. in Washington, DC. We will never understand all the mysteries of supercharge.info and Google Maps!

When I click on your link Google Maps asks me to choose between Dunedin, FL and Portsmouth, VA. Now when I click on the gmap link for the "Permanently Closed" entry on supercharge.info, I get 229 Florida Ave. in Washington, DC. We will never understand all the mysteries of supercharge.info and Google Maps!
Yes, I get that now as well. When I initially clicked on the Google link it showed a map of Florida with the Canoe Creek Service Plaza centered.
No worries, I share your confusion, but I appreciate you taking the time to alert everyone.

Everything is cool, except the permit application's project title still is inconsistent with the project description.
I have notified Tesla, maybe eventually the county permitting folks will make a correction.

Larry

Reactions: PLUS EV
Now when I click on the gmap link for the "Permanently Closed" entry on supercharge.info, I get 229 Florida Ave. in Washington, DC.
Weird. In 1970 I was an engineer for the power company in Washington, DC and I worked about a half-mile from that Florida Ave location that's popping up on Google maps. ;-)

Larry

• Funny
Reactions: PLUS EV