Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SuperCharger - Brossard, QC (Quartier Dix30)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@guillaumef have you ever heard of Véhicules Électriques Simon André? It is a company that buys and sells electric cars, but also can get some imported from the US. I spoke to this RAV4 EV owner in Quebec and he says that it is VÉSA that got his RAV4 EV imported in. Maybe you could do the same thing for a Roadster.

Does anyone know what the process is for gaining access to this supercharger late at night? The Tesla page says they are available 24/7, but I drove to this supercharger when it was under construction and seem to recall this being in sort of a mall area where everything shut down before midnight. I might not get there till a little after midnight and I don't want to get shut out!

Dc Fast charger here at Dix30 which hosted the Superchargers
509F6EBC-74F5-47EA-8A9F-89CC5C3189E8.png

• Informative
Reactions: fsch
I charged here the other day, there is no signage telling you to drive into the underground parking garage. I circled the parking lot and couldn't figure out where it was, then parked and checked the reviews on google maps and luckily someone there wrote that it's underground. It's a very busy location, every stall was occupied and i had to wait.

Reactions: JohnnieH7