Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Brisbane (Indooroopilly), Qld

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Superchargers and chargers in general in multi-storey carparks are almost always hard to find, even if you have been to them before. The Ikea at Springvale in Melbourne has two sets of AC chargers and there is no signage at all, Broadway in Sydney, Moonee Ponds in Melbourne, all virtually invisible with almost no help from the Tesla navigation. I usually end up going to PlugShare and hoping that someone has written detailed instructions like @drnic above.

Even the CTR chargers (mostly Evie) in regional Victoria are the same, lucky to have anything more than a single sign on the main road, and even that is tiny. I am not sure how hard it is for councils and charger operators to understand that chargers are not petrol stations with giant illuminated signs, so they need something to make them visible. While I hate stopping at a petrol station, this is one advantage that Ampol Amplify and BP Pulse networks will have, particularly if they add an electricity price to the main price board as some have done up in Queensland.

In complex carparks need a series of those blue charging signs with arrows on them to navigate to the charger. Signs should be at every point where there is an option since you have to assume that people are arriving tired.

Superchargers and chargers in general in multi-storey carparks are almost always hard to find, even if you have been to them before.

In complex carparks need a series of those blue charging signs with arrows on them to navigate to the charger.

I once tried to find an AC charger located in the maze that is otherwise known as Parramatta Westfield.

It was hopeless. I drove in and around, up and down, and in-between connected multi-story car parks without success and eventually gave up.

• Funny
Reactions: WoodWombat