Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Baltimore, MD - Boston Street

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Stopped by about an hour ago, not sure if it's functional yet because I'm still waiting for my car to come in but they have made progress! Still coming soon according to the official site Baltimore, MD - Canton | Tesla

Attachments

• Sxc7if3g.jpeg
    Sxc7if3g.jpeg
    809.5 KB · Views: 95
Reactions: mociaf9 and MarcoRP
Really hoping they wrap it up soon, I'm finally taking delivery on Saturday and it would be super convenient if it was functional!
Well if they don't complete it before you get your car (What are you getting, btw?), keep in mind there is a free DC Chademo fast Charger at Canton Waterfront Park, along with a couple of free J1772 chargers, and another free Chademo by the tennis courts at Patterson Park. Of course you need a Chademo adapter for those.

Well if they don't complete it before you get your car (What are you getting, btw?), keep in mind there is a free DC Chademo fast Charger at Canton Waterfront Park, along with a couple of free J1772 chargers, and another free Chademo by the tennis courts at Patterson Park. Of course you need a Chademo adapter for those.

Yup I'm aware of the other chargers nearby, and I'm getting a Black Model 3 LR AWD with 19" sport wheels. Can barely even focus on work this week due to the anticipation haha

This SC is now LIVE! Not showing up on the map, but the pedestals are lit, and saw someone plugged in. Connected myself, and sure enough, started charging!!!! Woo hoo!!!!
I am here now. Tesla technician currently has this Supercharger offline, so not operational yet right now. He hopes they will get issues resolved sometime today.