Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Ardmore, OK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's not underground (yet)so it has to be a bigger schedule conduit and such. But you are right that's a LAC (long ass cable) which is odd. I would think the Semi's will be co-located in a BAT (Big Ass Truckstop) with at least V3s, but what do I know. Can't wait to see the Semi's running down the road.

Reactions: XHabjab
Ardmore now shows 8 of 6 stalls available on the app ( 3am Saturday). They may have been on, but did not show available in the app when I checked Friday afternoon.

Interesting to see how long the temp stalls stay there past Labor Day weekend.

• Informative
Reactions: Guacahummus
@Big Earl

8 stalls.

60F8E5E8-D4CF-4E62-853C-17498D5A5CB1.jpeg

On a side note, thats a steep price increase from $.35 yesterday.

• Informative
Reactions: Mark57 and Big Earl
Well, that didn't last long. It's Labor Day morning and it's back to 6 of 6 stalls per the map. I did not see it in person. It may be flaky though. During the ~3 minutes I was looking at it in the car, it first showed 7 on the wide map view, then tapping on it showed 6 of 6 in use with a short wait, then a minute later, it was 6 of 6 available, still @ $0.43. The reporting for it seems a little glitchy this morning. I'll check it later.

Attachments

• Ardmore 20220905_083000.jpg
    Ardmore 20220905_083000.jpg
    693.7 KB · Views: 55
15 minutes later. . . . Yeah they're screwing with the configuration. Now it's back the the 7 of 6 stalls available status. Looks like they may not leave the 2 temp stalls there after the holiday. Otherwise it would have stayed in the 8 of 8 mode.

Update: Another 20 minutes later and it's back to 7 of 8 available. LOL.

Last edited:
Well, you are both wrong (sort of). They definitely are not v4. Those are portable urban units. In the past they had been limited to 50kW, but recently some of them have been 72kW and some have provided even more power than that (presumably because they are fed by a typical v2 or v3 cabinet). I was actually at this supercharger myself a couple weeks ago and the setup was the same then. I think I tested the portable urban superchargers and was going to report the power here, but I forgot! And now I can't remember how much it was, but IIRC it was >50kW. I do think I switched to one of the regular stalls after checking on the power though so I must have thought it was less than what they would provide.

CA944557-7B29-4C13-908D-41076EC631BD.jpeg
FCE3F362-A97B-41F4-8683-4262FACC28E0.jpeg
CEF05853-3F19-4035-90ED-D7CBBDA5363D.jpeg

There is a significant expansion happening here in Ardmore. The new stalls will be directly west of the present ones. Looks like two rows, six pedestals to the row for a total of 12. These will be back to back.

In the pics you can see the trench in the parking area that ends at the north end of the present stalls. I’m guessing the new cabinets will be installed there.

The “Urban Pedestals” have been disconnected.