Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Suggested Supercharger Locations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I vote for Super Chargers at these locations :

1. Merritt BC (this is a main connection point to the Okanagon BC, Salmon Arm, Kelowna, etc etc. Major hub and people from Vancouver could reach here in a single charge and it would open up the entire central BC for EV travel)

2. Whistler BC (obvious reasons)

3. Vancouver BC or Hope BC (again pretty obvious reasons.... however, I would say another fringe location, like Hope BC would be better because anyone living in Vancouver should be charging at home. The real power of Super Chargers is being 200-300 miles from where Tesla Owners live, this way it effectively doubles the range at which they can travel.)

I would say the visitor center at the connector and the coquihalla outside of Merritt. Not really a food place, but it's a bathroom break, and you have all southern BC city's in reach.

Hi guys,
I live in the UK and have a Roadster, I was speaking to a PR comms guy at the head office here and he reckoned that UK supercharging would be end of this year or start of next year! i was expecting a few years of waiting before I saw the first ones here. I really hope he is correct :)
I added what I think are a decent selection of locations to the map, they are all service stations that I regularly stop at and would use if they had supercharging. I do a heck of a lot of miles in my Roadster but to be able to drive at proper highway speeds on longer trips would be so helpful!