Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

St. Louis / Chesterfield service center

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Where exactly is this location in Chesterfield?

FWIW, when I was at the U City location last week, I asked and they said “after the first of the year”.
It's on Chesterfield Airport Road, toward the eastern end of Chesterfield Valley -- just down the street from Annie Gunn's. The building was formerly the Kemp Auto Museum. That timing (Q1 2019) is consistent with what I heard from the folks at the U City location last month.

Reactions: stlmizzoufan
Chesterfield service center is now open. Until the dealership license is finalized (for the new location), sales will temporarily be done out of the old dealership. Inventory is held at the service center however. This makes it a pretty weird situation that will hopefully be settled as soon as the license is finalized.

• Informative
Reactions: IdaX
I know this is an old thread but thought I would ask if anyone either has or has seen an original Roadster in that service center

I'm purchasing original Roadster in January and was curious if anyone knows if they will service it there