Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Southern Ontario Tesla Owner's Club

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If I have your email address you should have seen this by now.
A couple bounced back so PM me if you think you should have received one.
We are scheduling our next meeting for Tuesday January 14th, 7:00 at the new Toronto East service centre.
I was there for the grand opening last Friday. It is an awesome facility.
Many Model S owners expressed interest in joining us. They are now on this email.
You can see the pics here Dropbox - Tesla Toronto Grand Opening Photos
Joe Sousa the new service manager will attend and is very interested in helping us out. Cera McTavish who is in marketing with Tesla will be attending as well. Jaff will have some mock ups and prices for jackets, golf shirts and hats etc.
Please RSVP so we can let Telsa know how many to expect.

I have also attached a pic of a cool new desk sculpture that is being done by Teslaccessories. DRIVING THE FUTURE | teslaccessories.com

I have ordered one for myself but wondered if you are interested in holding a raffle for one to help us raise funds. Maybe offer tickets for $20 or 3 for $50?
If we get enough money to cover the cost ($800 US) I was thinking of splitting the profit between our club and say an organization like the Salvation Army.
What do you think?
I look forward to hearing from all of you.
Thanks

Last edited:
Hello everyone,
This is a reminder of the next meeting this Tuesday January14 from 7 pm to 9 pm at the Tesla East Service Centre.
I expect quite a lot of new people there.
Joe the service manager is taking part as well as Cera fromTesla Marketing.

If you have any topics you would like to discuss pleasereply so we can put them on the agenda.
Thanks

John

Yes great meeting. It was a record turn out.
FYI we had 29 owners attend. 34 people in total with spouses etc.
Plus 4 Tesla staff
Jan Tesla Club meeting.JPG

Didn't want to start a whole new thread, was on my way to work today and saw a truck with a white MS on the flatbed, Ontario plates, aero wheels.... I'm naively assuming they live in the GTA and not elsewhere in Ontario.

Anyone on the forum? Would be interested in hearing what happened, and also where they got the wheels....

Hello everyone,
I have scheduled our next meeting again at the Toronto EastService Centre for Wednesday March 19[SUP]th[/SUP] at 7:00 pm.
We had a very high turnout last time and Tesla was caught abit off guard. (FYI we have 68 people registered for our club so far)
Please RSVP whether you can attend so I can give Joe anaccurate count.

I am still working on a venue in the west end or ideallymore centrally that can handle our numbers going forward.

If the west enders are interested in car-pooling let me knowand we’ll try to arrange that.
Please also respond with recommended topics to cover.
If anyone is on TMC and didn't get my direct email, PM me and I'll add you to the list.

Thanks

John

From what I heard about the game Sir, you were probably also experiencing "missing the playoffs" anxiety as well...:eek:

Anyway, a good time was had by all...thanks again to Joe, Jon, Brian & Seamus for hosting the even...we really appreciate both your time and venue! :smile:

Looks like a good turnout! A little bummed that I missed this one. I was too busy watching the Leafs lose at the ACC and having a mild case of range anxiety.
t

Hi Guys,

Missed out on the last meeting - hopefully can make it to the next one :)

For my MBA classes, I had chosen a project on Commercial DC chargers (50kW) and how we can make a viable business model from it. In trying to understand some of the concerns/needs from EV Owners, it would be highly appreciated if you could take the time to fill out a quick survey (link below).

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/L6K7NMK

If you have any questions, please let me know

Thank you

Regards,
Raza