Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Southern California, Tesla Group Buy - Adonis Automotive Protection

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Our last group buy was such a success, we have been requested to publish our group buy for 2019. As many of you took advantage of our 2018 group buy, we have further found services and packages that best fit the Model S/X/3.

A bit about me:
My name is Tim Coats, I am both the owner and the operator of Adonis Automotive Protection based out of Vista, CA. We have had the privilege to work on many Tesla’s to date and are very excited at the opportunity to work with many of you! I have a Tesla Model 3 Dual Motor Performance Plus personally, and i absolute love it! I'm grateful to be apart of the Tesla community and hope to be of service to anyone within the Tesla community.

Why choose Adonis?:
I want to start off by saying we will not be the cheapest shop around, even with our group buy incentives. I’m a firm believer that our work will speak louder than our words. We are fortunate enough to have the experience and abilities to separate our services from our competitors. Doing things the RIGHT WAY, such as properly preparing surfaces, performing custom installation to wrap edges and minimize seams etc. all result in a much better result for you and your vehicle. We strive for a level of service which is above that of the "industry standard".

All our services are optimized to provide what we believe is the perfect balance of quality/durability and safety(ie. not voiding warranty or damaging components of your vehicle). For our PPF installations, we specialize in hand trimmed and advanced wraps. We use a combination of full custom installation techniques as well as modified Xpel Pre-Designed templates providing what we feel is also the best combination of pricing and coverage areas.

Our tint is all hand installed, with edges all finely trimmed right up to the edges of the glass and tucked under the door panel so there are no worries of it peeling up over time.

My ceramic coatings are designed and manufactured right here in the USA for Adonis Detail inc., this gives us a unique ability to provide a higher performing product than competing products for a very competitive price point.

Materials:

PPF(Paint Protection Film): Xpel Ultimate Plus or ClearGuard Nano

Window Tint: Ceraluxe Ceramic IRD, Spectra Photosync IRD (Infrared Dispersion)

Ceramic Coatings: Ceramic Standard, Ceramic Plus+ and Ceramic Platinum

Timeframe:

We do book up quick, usually book 1-2 weeks out so plan ahead!

Packages (Best Bundled Pricing):

Package A) Front bumper PPF/Standard Ceramic Coating

Front bumper PPF, Headlights and Foglights

1 step polish (To prepare paint, not remove defects) Ceramic Standard Coating (2-3 year durability)

$1100

Package B) Track Package PPF, Ceramic Plus Coating

Full Frontal PPF (Full hood, full fenders, mirrors, bumper, headlights and foglights), Luggage area, Door handles, Interior center console

Rocker Panel PPF (Covers lower rocker panels from rock chip damage)

1 step polish (To prepare paint, not remove defects)

Ceramic Plus+ Coating (3-5 year durability)

$2900

Package C) Track Package PPF, Ceramic Plus Coating, CLX/SPH IRD Tint

Full Frontal PPF (Full hood, full fenders, mirrors, bumper, headlights and foglights), Luggage area, Door handles, Interior center console

CeraLuxe IRD all side windows/Rear Glass (One Piece) Model 3: $3600 ($3200 Frontal PPF Only), Model S/X $3200

Spectra Photosync IRD all side windows/Rear Glass (One Piece) Model 3: $3900($3500 Frontal PPF Only), Model S/X $3500

PPF ONLY:

$550 Xpel Precut/ $700 Custom One Piece

Full Frontal (Full hood, full fenders, mirrors, bumper, headlights and foglights)

$1700 Xpel Precut, $1900 Full Custom (One Piece Bumper)

Full Vehicle Coverage for Model 3

$5500 Xpel Ultimate/ClearGuard Nano
$6500 Xpel Stealth

Full Vehicle Coverage for Model S/X

$6,000Xpel Ultimate/ClearGuard Nano
$6500 Xpel Stealth

Ceramic Coating ONLY:

Nano Coatings | Adonis Detail Inc.

Ceramic Standard (2 year durability)

$800 including vehicle decontamination and one step light polish to prepare paint (Not full paint correction)

$1000 including vehicle decontamination and one step light polish to prepare paint (Not full paint correction)

Ceramic Platinum Coating (5-7 year durability)

$1400 including vehicle decontamination and one step light polish to prepare paint (Not full paint correction)

Window Films ONLY:

All sides and rear window (One Piece),

CeraLuxe Quantum Ceramic IRD

$1000

Spectra Photosync IRD

$1200

Windshield Application: $290 CLX IRD/ $350 SPH IRD

Why a group buy?

I feel this is the perfect opportunity to streamline the paint protection process by teaming up with Tesla owners/enthusiasts to provide high quality services at reasonable prices.

My reputation is on the line to provide a high quality experience all around.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Custom bumper installation video:

One piece rear window installation:

Please contact me at [email protected] or through our contact forms on my website for the quickest response. Or call me on my cell at 760-815-5933 although due to call volume it may take longer to respond to all calls.

Thank you,

Timothy L. Coats
Owner, Adonis Detail, Inc.

(760) 815-5933

www.adonisdetail.com

2332 La Mirada Drive. Suite. 400 Vista, CA 92081

Last edited:
Our last group buy was such a success, we have been requested to publish our group buy for 2019. As many of you took advantage of our 2018 group buy, we have further found services and packages that best fit the Model S/X/3.

A bit about me:
My name is Tim Coats, I am both the owner and the operator of Adonis Automotive Protection based out of Vista, CA. We have had the privilege to work on many Tesla’s to date and are very excited at the opportunity to work with many of you! I have a Tesla Model 3 Dual Motor Performance Plus personally, and i absolute love it! I'm grateful to be apart of the Tesla community and hope to be of service to anyone within the Tesla community.

Why choose Adonis?:
I want to start off by saying we will not be the cheapest shop around, even with our group buy incentives. I’m a firm believer that our work will speak louder than our words. We are fortunate enough to have the experience and abilities to separate our services from our competitors. Doing things the RIGHT WAY, such as properly preparing surfaces, performing custom installation to wrap edges and minimize seams etc. all result in a much better result for you and your vehicle. We strive for a level of service which is above that of the "industry standard".

All our services are optimized to provide what we believe is the perfect balance of quality/durability and safety(ie. not voiding warranty or damaging components of your vehicle). For our PPF installations, we specialize in hand trimmed and advanced wraps. We use a combination of full custom installation techniques as well as modified Xpel Pre-Designed templates providing what we feel is also the best combination of pricing and coverage areas.

Our tint is all hand installed, with edges all finely trimmed right up to the edges of the glass and tucked under the door panel so there are no worries of it peeling up over time.

My ceramic coatings are designed and manufactured right here in the USA for Adonis Detail inc., this gives us a unique ability to provide a higher performing product than competing products for a very competitive price point.

Materials:

PPF(Paint Protection Film): Xpel Ultimate Plus or ClearGuard Nano

Window Tint: Ceraluxe Ceramic IRD, Spectra Photosync IRD (Infrared Dispersion)

Ceramic Coatings: Ceramic Standard, Ceramic Plus+ and Ceramic Platinum

Timeframe:

We do book up quick, usually book 1-2 weeks out so plan ahead!

Packages (Best Bundled Pricing):

Package A) Front bumper PPF/Standard Ceramic Coating

1 step polish (To prepare paint, not remove defects) Ceramic Standard Coating (2-3 year durability)

$1100

Package B) Track Package PPF, Ceramic Plus Coating

$2900

Package C) Track Package PPF, Ceramic Plus Coating, CLX/SPH IRD Tint

CeraLuxe IRD all side windows/Rear Glass (One Piece) Model 3: $3600, Model S/X $3200

Spectra Photosync IRD all side windows/Rear Glass (One Piece) Model 3: $3900, Model S/X $3500

PPF ONLY:

$550 Xpel Precut/ $700 Custom One Piece

Full Frontal (Full hood, full fenders, mirrors, bumper, headlights and foglights)

$1700 Xpel Precut, $1900 Full Custom (One Piece Bumper)

Full Vehicle Coverage:

$6000 Xpel Ultimate/ClearGuard Nano
$7000 Xpel Stealth

Ceramic Coating ONLY:

Nano Coatings | Adonis Detail Inc.

Ceramic Standard (2 year durability)

$800 including vehicle decontamination and one step light polish to prepare paint (Not full paint correction)

$1000 including vehicle decontamination and one step light polish to prepare paint (Not full paint correction)

Ceramic Platinum Coating (5-7 year durability)

$1400 including vehicle decontamination and one step light polish to prepare paint (Not full paint correction)

Window Films ONLY:

All sides and rear window (One Piece),

CeraLuxe Quantum Ceramic IRD

$1000

Spectra Photosync IRD

$1200

Windshield Application: $290 CLX IRD/ $350 SPH IRD

Why a group buy?

I feel this is the perfect opportunity to streamline the paint protection process by teaming up with Tesla owners/enthusiasts to provide high quality services at reasonable prices.

My reputation is on the line to provide a high quality experience all around.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Custom bumper installation video:

One piece rear window installation:

Please contact me at [email protected] or through our contact forms on my website for the quickest response. Or call me on my cell at 760-815-5933 although due to call volume it may take longer to respond to all calls.

Thank you,

Timothy L. Coats
Owner, Adonis Detail, Inc.

(760) 815-5933

www.adonisdetail.com

2332 La Mirada Drive. Suite. 400 Vista, CA 92081
What a good idea...

I just picked up my m3 from Adonis Detail, and I am blown away by what amazing work Tim does! I live in Marina Del Rey and travelled down to Vista to have the C package installed. I was quoted over $6k for the same products and install in Brea. Other buy in deals in the LA area were overly complicated regarding rebates and pricing, which made it difficult to get an idea of what they are offering. So glad I got in on this deal at Adonis.

Tim, can’t thank you enough for the clear pricing and excellent results!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    692.3 KB · Views: 141
I just picked up my m3 from Adonis Detail, and I am blown away by what amazing work Tim does! I live in Marina Del Rey and travelled down to Vista to have the C package installed. I was quoted over $6k for the same products and install in Brea. Other buy in deals in the LA area were overly complicated regarding rebates and pricing, which made it difficult to get an idea of what they are offering. So glad I got in on this deal at Adonis.

Tim, can’t thank you enough for the clear pricing and excellent results!

Thank you! It was a pleasure meeting you and having the opportunity to work on your beautiful Model 3. There are alot of options out there, many much closer to your location, so we appreciate you taking the time to research and find the best fit for you and your vehicle.

Let us know if we can be of any assistance moving forward.