Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Southeast Florida Clean Cities Coalition Plan for Getting EV Ready

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

DJ Frustration

Former Model X Sig, Model S, Model 3, Model Y
Jun 19, 2012
Miami, Florida
Just thought I'd share with the Florida group the excellent plan put together by the Southeast Florida Clean Cities Coalition on getting the area ready for Electric Vehicles. It includes tips for governments, businesses and residents and is very pertinent to the Florida group of Tesla owners.

Getting Southeast Florida EV Ready

If we start bugging/sharing this plan with our local government leaders, we could make serious progress into fostering widespread adoption of Electric Vehicles. Please share and write to local businesses and local leaders!!!

FYI, I met with the Mayor and City Manager of a suburb of Miami, FL today and discussed ideas at how the city could encourage EV use. They really enjoyed the discussion and asked me to come back and present to their City Council. This suburb already had made excellent progress at embracing EV's but you'd be suprised how unprepared other cities are. If you read these forums, you're basically an EV expert in their eyes. Believe me, you can make an impact!