Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Songs for Model S ad...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
LOL! You beat me by 4 years! I just posted this same idea (4 years later) in "Off topic", and was reprimanded by the moderator - he pointed me to your post! But great minds think along the same lines! (well, not mine - four years late - but you had a great idea!!)

You were not reprimanded. It is common practice to move and merge topics that have already been covered.

"Draft punk - Son of Flynn" playing in the background, similar look and feel of that Matthew mcconohay commercial except with absolutely zero Matthew mconahay. Get someone cool, like keanu reeves wearing the suit from John Wick. Or possibly Jason Statham wearing his suit from The Transporter.

Model S driving through the city streets, voiceover says "People ask me how it felt the first time I slammed the accelerator." Voiceover pause while model S coasts to a stop under regen at a red light.

<Optional obligatory ICE vehicle waiting there already>

Voiceover continues, "I tell them... The same way it feels every time I slam the accelerator." Light turns green, model S launches forward with blazing speed, silently.

<Optional multiple camera views of launch in comic book or cycle through replay format.>

Last shot is taillights way off in the distance from back at the stop-light.

<Optional ICE driver crying>