Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Should this kind of ’sabotage posting’ about Man-Made Global Warming really be allowed?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have gathered the evidence and it clearly shows that there is no significant human imprint on the climate.

I'm dying to read the peer-reviewed article (from my "anti-science bubble"). What exactly are your qualifications?

Obviously I know you can’t but it is fun to chide you for your inability to prove something that isn’t happening.

Did you actually read the latest IPCC report (including the scientific portion) and follow the links to the background articles? No?

Then I'd posit that it's not "our inability" that prevents you to find evidence and to understand it, but your incompetence (which is, by the way, not an insult: not many people are competent climate scientists, and the people I respect have dedicated decades of their lives to become competent, something you can't ask from everyone -- and we need a lot of people on this earth who are not climate scientists too).

Although in your case I think the ignorance is actually willful (but that's opinion, not fact), and then we don't even need to talk about competence.

Last edited:
I'm dying to read the peer-reviewed article (from my "anti-science bubble"). What exactly are your qualifications?

Did you actually read the latest IPCC report (including the scientific portion) and follow the links to the background articles? No?

Then I'd posit that it's not "our inability" that prevents you to find evidence and to understand it, but your incompetence (which is, by the way, not an insult: not many people are competent climate scientists, and the people I respect have dedicated decades of their lives to become competent, something you can't ask from everyone -- and we need a lot of people on this earth who are not climate scientists too).

Although in your case I think the ignorance is actually willful (but that's opinion, not fact), and then we don't even need to talk about competence.
Yes I have looked at the IPCC reports which are riddled with non-peer reviewed garbage and I don’t see any proof of AGW. Why don’t you just lay it out here for us if it’s there which it is clearly not. Remember, the onus is on you to prove it not me to disapprove it but that would require that you have a understanding of the scientific method which I am pretty sure you don’t based on your posts.

In case you hadn’t noticed, the UN IPCC is not a scientific organization. It is a political advocacy group with decidedly left-wing philosophies. The people in charge of that absurd organization have gone on record as saying the AGW farce is not about climate but rather is about trying to scare the people into global governance.

Meanwhile, here in the states we are experiencing the coldest year so far (Jan. - July) in modern history since records have been kept (1895).

Last edited: