Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short and sweet J-1772 to Roadster adapter - lockable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is the adapter that the Roadster was meant to come with. You may get another referral from some folks at a private club in Kohler, WI that installed a J1772 in their garage just for my road trip. They said "all you need to do is bring your car."

But I brought the CAN to be sure. Worked flawlessly. I told the owner that he needed one - hopefully he gets in touch with you!

photo (1).JPG

Attachments

• photo (1).JPG
    photo (1).JPG
    15.1 KB · Views: 476
This is the adapter that the Roadster was meant to come with. You may get another referral from some folks at a private club in Kohler, WI that installed a J1772 in their garage just for my road trip. They said "all you need to do is bring your car."

But I brought the CAN to be sure. Worked flawlessly. I told the owner that he needed one - hopefully he gets in touch with you!

Thanks for the referral! Haven't heard from them yet... Sounds like a fun road trip!

I would also like to order one in black, I tried to PM but for some reason it wont let me. =(

nice job btw, it looks amazing!

Sorry my inbox was full! I think I got an email from you?

It would be nice if TMC gave you a warning when your inbox was getting near full instead of waiting until it's too late and blocking all your messages before you know what happened.:cursing: