Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Service Centres

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does any one know if service centres are running at the moment? I have a power steering problem and went to make an appointment, the next mobile service appointment is in a month but it let me book Brooklands for Thursday which is unheard of.

Does any one know if service centres are running at the moment? I have a power steering problem and went to make an appointment, the next mobile service appointment is in a month but it let me book Brooklands for Thursday which is unheard of.
Yes, just as small garages etc are still open as they are deemed essential services

Heathrow SC was open last week. They replaced my MS PTC heater (it blew up with a loud bang), booked via the app with a waiting time of about three weeks. The service desk is marked off with red tape so you can only stand just inside the sliding door and keep distance from the staff. At pickup, the service guy went to hand the key to me directly but I stood back and had him place it on the car roof, where I picked it up with gloves that I wore for the drive home. While I was getting ready to leave, two MS Tesla mobile service cars pulled in, so I assume they are functioning.

In a phone call the day before service, I was warned that this one-day repair could take longer as they were working with fewer staff, but in the event it was ready end of the same day.

• Informative
Reactions: Roy W.