Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Self Referral work for Highland? I forgot to use it..

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Current Tesla. Owner.

I just placed order for M3 RWD Highland an hour ago.

I placed the order from my Tesla App and paid $250 deposit.

I spoke toy local Tesla location and the girl told me they are no self referral or loyalty options running at this time.

However, I just read there maybe a referral bonus / loyalty bonus that I could qualify for?

But, I didn’t go thru the loot box and go through refer and earn and “order a new Tesla product”

I just went to “order now” from the main menu on my phone app.
So, do I automatically get the self referral or am I screwed ?

If not, can I call support to add my self referral?

What do you recommend?

IF there was any loyalty benefits, according to what Tesla has on their website for loyalty benefits, you dont have to use your own referral link to get it:

======================================

Earn Loyalty Benefits
Existing customers may automatically earn loyalty benefits when they purchase additional qualifying Tesla products using the same Tesla Account. You do not need to use a referral link to earn loyalty benefits.

So, either there is nothing, or, if there is something, you would get loyalty (not referral) benefits. Either way you dont have to do anything, you either get it or dont (my money is on nothing being available for ordering a highland model 3 but I have no idea).

Reactions: Tezla1
IF there was any loyalty benefits, according to what Tesla has on their website for loyalty benefits, you dont have to use your own referral link to get it:

Earn Loyalty Benefits
Existing customers may automatically earn loyalty benefits when they purchase additional qualifying Tesla products using the same Tesla Account. You do not need to use a referral link to earn loyalty benefits.

So, either there is nothing, or, if there is something, you would get loyalty (not referral) benefits. Either way you dont have to do anything, you either get it or dont (my money is on nothing being available for ordering a highland model 3 but I have no idea).

thanks, I messaged Tesla support yesterday too and today, they said " there are no loyalty bonuses offered on the new Model 3 refresh models"