Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Seat Cover for those of us who sweat or prefer cloth?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
429BEB37-3ECA-4767-9CCD-5DD492E63DEC.jpeg
01E1C865-89EC-43C2-9927-27DBE22E3B8E.jpeg
Can you put some pictures?

• Love
Reactions: Watts_Up
Look great and comfortable even when hot and sunny!
I looked at the webpage for Wet Okole - Tesla Model 3 Seat Covers and I wonder which type you ordered and color?

- The Standard has black on the outside, but I don't see a seam on the bottom of the front seats like on the Wet Okole webpage?

13902-2329-12-21.jpg

- Do you have the first gen or second gen of Model 3 seats?

- Also, the color seems to be brown or grey, or maybe it's just a light effect,
because the middle part of the door panels seems to be light grey?

- I noticed that you have a cover for the center armrest, but I don't see this mentioned for the Bucket Seats,
unless your ordered the Split Bench type?

I have white inside and light silver outside, I wonder which color would be a best match?

Look great and comfortable even when hot and sunny!
I looked at the webpage for Wet Okole - Tesla Model 3 Seat Covers and I wonder which type you ordered and color?

- The Standard has black on the outside, but I don't see a seam on the bottom of the front seats like on the Wet Okole webpage?

13902-2329-12-21.jpg

- Do you have the first gen or second gen of Model 3 seats?

- Also, the color seems to be brown or grey, or maybe it's just a light effect,
because the middle part of the door panels seems to be light grey?

- I noticed that you have a cover for the center armrest, but I don't see this mentioned for the Bucket Seats,
unless your ordered the Split Bench type?

I have white inside and light silver outside, I wonder which color would be a best match?
I purchased completely black and they are the latest gen seat covers. Give WetOkole a call and they can walk you through the whole thing.