Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Screen Rebooting - Black Screen with high pitched noise - Again and Again

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It happens when we slow down in traffic/come to a stop. Multiple times a day. Started 3 weeks ago.

Today on the interstate with heavy traffic came to a standstill and had to reboot. Totally black screen with a deep drone sound.

High pitched sound happens half the time, other times it is just a reboot. They did a firmware update last week and it has not fixed anything.

Prior to this last month, they changed a motherboard because a) the turn signal was not going back to neutral, b) It was not detecting objects around me c) the auto-pilot working. All these started (incidentally) the day after I got the tires rotated/balanced.

The car is less than 9 months old - anyone with similar issues - did they get resolved/how. Been a terrible experience so far.

Open ticket and document after third attempt to fix requests lemon law buyback or a brand new replacement
not much you can do. If I have to guess break in the cable causing shutdown. Because it happen randomly it going to be tough to trouble shoot for tesla tech