Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Scheduled charging & climate

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Quick question... I configured the charging schedule inside my m3 to start at 8am and only charge at 30 amps even though my home charger goes higher so that it will be warm when i go to work at 10 but this morn i got in my cold car and it looks like those settings reverted to scheduled charging being off and time reset to 12am and 48 amps. So I turned it back on and set it up again and as soon as i put the car on park or exited the screen it reverted again back to off. Is this something you have to set every time you want to charge or should these settings persist? How annoying is that you can't set a schedule and it just follows it forever? It can't be this senseless, what am I doing wrong?

Also wondering how do you tell the car that it should enable the climate every time you are in it or driving? I turn it on when I get in and every time I get in the car it is off again. Of course I don't want the climate on when I am not in the car or asleep but I should expect it to always be on when I put it in drive at the very least. It would be nice if it enabled as soon as I unlocked the door if possible.