Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Salvaged 2018 Model 3 needs repair

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,
A friend recently salvaged a Model 3 (2018) and everything was fine. Has run into some issues and needs to be seen by a mechanic.
How does one find a repair shop for salvaged Teslas since the authorized repairshops won't touch them?

confused.
Thanks,
K

If "everything was fine" it probably wouldnt have been a salvage vehicle. In any case, perhaps @BritneySpears or @buckets0fun might have more information on next steps for your friend, that you could relay to them.
Yes, my apologies, I was not clear (too excited to have found a forum, lol). Car is a salvage vehicle, but they had someone repair it, and everything was working "fine" for 5-6 months. Now, the car is having a few issues but the person who did the original repair is no longer on the West Coast. So basically, wondering how to locate someone that can work on a salvaged vehicle. Thank you.

Upvote 0
Electrified Garage is a shop that is renowned for dealing with Teslas, having quite a bit of experience with them. Their prices are said to be pretty incredible too. They have a few locations. Google to see if there’s one you can access.
Thank you for your suggestion. Unfortunately, they only have locations on the East coast. Do you have any other suggestions as to search terms to locate locally? thanks again for responding.

Upvote 0
And one more question, sorry, how does one click "like" on this site. I looked around and I can't find the option. I don't want to seem rude or unappreciative.

No worries. those options appear after a certain amount of posts. Im not sure how many because its set by the site owners and most mods here (including me) are volunteers, but I dont think its much more than you have now.

Reactions: Happiest22
Upvote 0
And one more question, sorry, how does one click "like" on this site. I looked around and I can't find the option. I don't want to seem rude or unappreciative.
My guess is that you need 10 posts in order to access the Like option. This is on a Firefox desktop web browser:

tmc_post_example.jpg

Reactions: Happiest22
Upvote 0