Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roseville/Folsom Supercharger Question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Need to stop at a SuperCharger in Roseville area in a couple of weeks. Which of the 3 locations are the least busy on a weekend?
1) Galleria - I assume busy as I assume people charge and go shop
2) Rocklin - Looks like my best beat as it doesn't have a ton around it to lure people away
3) Folsom - Looks to also be at the outlets which seems more likely people would go shop.

Ok first, and my longest trip, was made this last weekend. First off, thank you all for your info on the various Sacramento area charger locations. I was super nervous heading up, expecting I'd arrive and have to wait in line. I decided to hit the Folsom Palladio SuperCharger (Thanks Hengist for the location info as the car didn't want to navigate me to the parking structure but knowing it was in one helped a ton). I arrived with two other Tesla's charging taking up what I believe was about 10-15 parking stalls. I easily parked and started charging in seconds and was blown away by how quickly it charged. I wasn't worried about leaving quickly as it wasn't remotely full, but would have been more attentive if more of the stalls were full. I knew I was heading to Tahoe which would take more power and getting food (Johnny Rockets) took longer than I wanted/expected, and took longer than the car needed for charging. I charged to about 290 miles to ensure I had plenty of range as I wouldn't be able to easily charge in South Lake. I easily made it to South Lake on Saturday with 150 miles remaining and returned to Folsom on Sunday with 132 miles remaining (barely any power needed to get back down).

Thanks again everyone for the guidance!

Ok first, and my longest trip, was made this last weekend. First off, thank you all for your info on the various Sacramento area charger locations. I was super nervous heading up, expecting I'd arrive and have to wait in line. I decided to hit the Folsom Palladio SuperCharger (Thanks Hengist for the location info as the car didn't want to navigate me to the parking structure but knowing it was in one helped a ton). I arrived with two other Tesla's charging taking up what I believe was about 10-15 parking stalls. I easily parked and started charging in seconds and was blown away by how quickly it charged. I wasn't worried about leaving quickly as it wasn't remotely full, but would have been more attentive if more of the stalls were full. I knew I was heading to Tahoe which would take more power and getting food (Johnny Rockets) took longer than I wanted/expected, and took longer than the car needed for charging. I charged to about 290 miles to ensure I had plenty of range as I wouldn't be able to easily charge in South Lake. I easily made it to South Lake on Saturday with 150 miles remaining and returned to Folsom on Sunday with 132 miles remaining (barely any power needed to get back down).

Thanks again everyone for the guidance!
Glad the info helped! It would be nice if there was a quick way to get more detail on how to find a supercharger. The Plugshare app lets you put in photos and advice on getting to the charger. I find it useful in many cases. Happy tripping.