Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roof rack width and spacing?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was able to find out some information.

The front roof rack is 45.6" wide for the bar and outside to outside is about 53".

The rear roof rack is 42,5" for the bar and about 49" outside to outside.

They are about 36" apart.

This uses data from both the Tesla version and the Tesery version. They appear very similar from the web sites.

I hope this helps! In my case, with the larger kayak 16' long (a few incheslonger than the car) and 83 pounds, I think carrying it on the rack would be marginal. Perhaps if I add a hitch and hitch-mounted support for the boat.

If you are finding a Tesla roof rack that is strong, durable, and lockable, it is highly recomended you to learn about TESERY Model 3 / Model Y roof rack.

The TESERY Model 3 / Model Y roof rack has been newly designed to achieve maximum aerodynamic efficiency, minimum wind noise, and low impact on fuel consumption and driving range. Compared with other roof racks, the TESERY Model 3 / Model Y roof rack can provide you with a quiet environment.

Both ends of the upgraded roof rack are equipped with locks, which make are effective against theft and safer to use.

If you are want the roof rack on Tesery.com, you can use the code "NINAABBY10" to get 10% off.