Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RHD VIN assignment and delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
was originally a P90DL<. upgraded to P100DL when they announced the new battery.

i don't doubt your friend has one of the first 10 sigs in the UK.. and he's got build date and i haven't. thats why I've been screwed. mine was the first order, but doesn't even have a build date yet. I've been screwed.

Just had confirmation that my car hasn't yet entered production and will therefore definitely have AP2 hardware.
Woohooooooooo

For definite? - Did you have this in an email from your DS?

More importantly, what does your Design Spec say in My Tesla?

The reason I ask is because mine is scheduled for build on 31st Oct, but my Design Spec (and others in the UK) now says "Autopilot Hardware 1 with Convenience Features".

I'm waiting on a reply from my DS on this point.

@Murbs my DS confirmed a late Dec early Jan delivery for me in brisbane. I stated i will be in singapore for work midjan and he indicated i should have my X before then.
AP2 hardware but Tesla are writing to us all soon about the pricing and options pertaining to AP2. So stay tuned for a letter
My wall charger being posted this week to me, so i think there is confidence in deliveries in the stated timeframes.

@Murbs my DS confirmed a late Dec early Jan delivery for me in brisbane. I stated i will be in singapore for work midjan and he indicated i should have my X before then.
AP2 hardware but Tesla are writing to us all soon about the pricing and options pertaining to AP2. So stay tuned for a letter
My wall charger being posted this week to me, so i think there is confidence in deliveries in the stated timeframes.
Same here!
You coming Thursday?