Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Revert username change?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

terranx

Aug 29, 2019
USA
I had requested this username change while I was under the impression I was permanently banned and wanted to dissociate my online persona from the site. There was no notification when logging in as to the length of ban nor did I receive any communication from whichever moderator did it. Would it be possible to undo the username change given the circumstances? Or am I just stuck with this for 2.5 years?

I had requested this username change while I was under the impression I was permanently banned and wanted to dissociate my online persona from the site. There was no notification when logging in as to the length of ban nor did I receive any communication from whichever moderator did it. Would it be possible to undo the username change given the circumstances? Or am I just stuck with this for 2.5 years?
In future please just send us a DM/Conversation, no need to post in the public forums about this as it is unlikely to be helpful to others. Just send me a DM please with the username you would like and I'll make the change.