Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Replika R264 Wheels - Model Y Fitment / Pics (19" or 20")

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just took delivery of a 2023 MY LR. Am interested in swapping the 20" Inductions out for a set of Replika R264 wheels in 19" or 20" (TBD). These wheels are replicas of the Tesla Arachnid wheel, which I think they would look great on the MY.

Anyone out there running these wheel on a Model Y that can post some pics? Bonus points for midnight blue MY!

R264-SATIN-BLACK.JPG

Reactions: PNWLeccy
Just took delivery of a 2023 MY LR. Am interested in swapping the 20" Inductions out for a set of Replika R264 wheels in 19" or 20" (TBD). These wheels are replicas of the Tesla Arachnid wheel, which I think they would look great on the MY.

Anyone out there running these wheel on a Model Y that can post some pics? Bonus points for midnight blue MY!

View attachment 940588
I literally just finished ordering these for my 2019 Model S. Did you buy them? If so and installed how do you like them?

have finally had mine mounted on yesterday afternoon after waiting almost 8 weeks for my spacers to arrive. Turns out i Didn't even need to run the spacers after all. I can now confirm that 20x9's with 40et fit just fine with no rubbing issues at all. no spacers needed as initially thought. Running square set up with 245/40 tires.. Now that i know that 9's with 40et fit i'm sure you can even run 255's or even 245/45 tire set up.. I ran 245/40 to mitigate any rub issue from happening as again i didn't think 40et wheel 9" wide would fit on the front and would need a 35et for the front.. So for anyone that was in my boat that didn't know or get any info for confirmation... here you go.
Side note... I also decided to change the wheel settings to 21" as no 20" size option is given.. I chose to select the larger size rather then just leaving the stock 19" setting as the car does calculate range etc taking into account wheel size. i road trip a lot so i would rather have the car plot out more stops for charging then less and running the risk of not having enough charge etc. Maybe the 1 inch wouldn't make a difference when it comes to range but i'd rather not take the chance so i changed the setting to 21".

Attachments

• IMG_8710.PNG
    IMG_8710.PNG
    4.9 MB · Views: 254
Reactions: zoro_bc
have finally had mine mounted on yesterday afternoon after waiting almost 8 weeks for my spacers to arrive. Turns out i Didn't even need to run the spacers after all. I can now confirm that 20x9's with 40et fit just fine with no rubbing issues at all. no spacers needed as initially thought. Running square set up with 245/40 tires.. Now that i know that 9's with 40et fit i'm sure you can even run 255's or even 245/45 tire set up.. I ran 245/40 to mitigate any rub issue from happening as again i didn't think 40et wheel 9" wide would fit on the front and would need a 35et for the front.. So for anyone that was in my boat that didn't know or get any info for confirmation... here you go.
Side note... I also decided to change the wheel settings to 21" as no 20" size option is given.. I chose to select the larger size rather then just leaving the stock 19" setting as the car does calculate range etc taking into account wheel size. i road trip a lot so i would rather have the car plot out more stops for charging then less and running the risk of not having enough charge etc. Maybe the 1 inch wouldn't make a difference when it comes to range but i'd rather not take the chance so i changed the setting to 21".
Those Replika R264's look great on your Model S. I'm also curious to see how those would look on a MY.

Reactions: ggunn9
I just wish they had a gunmetal/grey option. I’m tired of all black wheels.
You can fit the stock tesla arachnids if you want gray. Others have had them installed on older model s's stating they only needed to add a spacer on in the rear. Or you can have the replicas sprayed professionally i'm sure . The amount in savings buying these rep's Vs Tesla's stock oem arachnids should leave you plenty of room to spend on having them sprayed etc,,,

You can fit the stock tesla arachnids if you want gray. Others have had them installed on older model s's stating they only needed to add a spacer on in the rear. Or you can have the replicas sprayed professionally i'm sure . The amount in savings buying these rep's Vs Tesla's stock oem arachnids should leave you plenty of room to spend on having them sprayed etc,,,
OEM arachnids are not compatible with the Y unless you use an adapter to convert the lug pattern. Using the adapter and depending on how wide they are will push the wheel out further and not sure how that would fit in the rear. The fronts would be fine though.

View attachment 940588
Hey did you ever get these on or ordered?
Trying to see if i want the 20x9 +40 or 20x10 +35 on my 23 model y!

Thanks

Am getting a lot of request for more pictures in other chats so here are a few more incase anyone here also wants to see more.

Attachments

• IMG_9008.PNG
    IMG_9008.PNG
    1.7 MB · Views: 134
  • IMG_9007.PNG
    IMG_9007.PNG
    1.9 MB · Views: 105
  • IMG_9006.PNG
    IMG_9006.PNG
    2 MB · Views: 112