Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Replacement side and rear view mirrors that aren’t dimmed/filtered?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got a 2023 Y Long Range and really don’t like the mirrors, mainly at night. Poor visibility in exchange for less headlight glare. It’s not just dimmed too, if you look in the non dimmed portion of the mirror the image is clear vs blurry/filtered in the blue area.

Are there any good replacements for the three mirrors that don’t have this blue filter? Wide angle would also be a bonus.

Just got a 2023 Y Long Range and really don’t like the mirrors, mainly at night. Poor visibility in exchange for less headlight glare. It’s not just dimmed too, if you look in the non dimmed portion of the mirror the image is clear vs blurry/filtered in the blue area.

Are there any good replacements for the three mirrors that don’t have this blue filter? Wide angle would also be a bonus.
You can turn off the autodimming function of the mirrors in the settings. I do agree that they are a little small but I haven’t gone and changed them out.

I can’t find it in the settings and haven’t notice it auto dimming so I assumed it always has that blue filter on it.

Try here:

===============================================

To reduce glare when driving at night, the rear view mirror and exterior side mirrors dim automatically. To enable or disable this feature, touch Controls > Mirrors > Mirror Auto Dim.