Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My X has finished production yesterday or today and has been cleared to ship here to Denver. I am looking at delivery next Thu/Fri. Couple of folks told me not to wrap a pearl white X as it wont show dings like a darker color. Your thoughts or anyone else?

My X has finished production yesterday or today and has been cleared to ship here to Denver. I am looking at delivery next Thu/Fri. Couple of folks told me not to wrap a pearl white X as it wont show dings like a darker color. Your thoughts or anyone else?

Awesome! Only a week left!

I didn't have mine wrapped right away, it was a few days. And I got a chip on the front bumper. It's very noticeable. I would wrap it asap, especially in Colorado with all the little pebbles on the road.

Thanks. Erik

Question on that lug nut cover set: Can it fit any lug nut or just the OEM nuts? I have Gorilla lock nuts on my wheels right now.

Thanks for the help, well done!

Tweak

Hello,

I just picked up my Pearl White 90D yesterday and thought I would post some photos! So far I have switched out my 19" Slipstreams for 19" matte black TSportline. I also added the TSportline lug nut covers (They really look great and cover up the factory lug nuts). I also used the factory center caps after 5-6 coats of matte black paint.

Today I had Huper Optic ceramic tint. The sides/back have 30% and the front has 70%. It looks great!

This coming week I am dropping the car off to have all the chrome wrapped in matte black and then its off to get nano-fusion wrap and opti-coat on the car, windows, and interior!

Enjoy the photos!

Thanks Erik

View attachment 179405 View attachment 179406 View attachment 179407 View attachment 179408 View attachment 179409 View attachment 179410 View attachment 179411 View attachment 179412 View attachment 179413 View attachment 179414

Question on that lug nut cover set: Can it fit any lug nut or just the OEM nuts? I have Gorilla lock nuts on my wheels right now.

Thanks for the help, well done!

Tweak

They are designed to fit the factory OEM Tesla lug nuts (They might fit other brands if the heads are the same, not sure though). So I doubt they would fit on the locking nuts.

Thanks Erik